Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Morning Manna Munch

Monday, February 6th - Rejoice

Listen! The Bridegroom Speaks About Rejoicing!

 

Dearest Bride, When you think about My return what is the thought arising from the corridor of your mind and knocking on the door of your heart? What emotions do reflecting on My return stir up in your soul? Do you day dream about how wonderful it will be to finally be united with Me? I have listened to your heart and peeked at your soul this past week and lately the reflections of your spirit have no joyful image! I understand you are going through hard times! Lawlessness is not easy to deal with, especially when there are a lot of people habitually sinning! In your generation, most choices are leading towards bad options because people are doing what is easy, culturally correct and commonly done by others, instead of what is right. I can suppose, in times such as these, the consequences of people's self absorbed lifestyle is difficult to bear. I have walked in your shoes and I understand how you feel! I can empathize with how your outlook on life can be affected as you regularly receive negative input from your world. In light of all My suffering, joy was My choice, I chose to rejoice in the good times and the bad times. Do you, My Church? Do you have joy? Are you rejoicing in all things?

Excerpt From Book: The Bridegroom's Voice Written by Kimberlymac

 

Dig Deeper Into These Scriptures This Week And Learn About The Strength And Power Of God In Rejoicing!

 

The Bridegroom's Spoken Word! His Voice Written On Your Heart!

Day 1 - 2         Day 3 – 4         Day 5 – 6         Day 7 – Selah

Revelation 19: 1-13     Psalm 5:7-12         Psalm 32: 7-11     1 Chronicles 16: 7-36

Philippians 4: 4-9     Isaiah 35:1-10     Psalm 33:1-22     John 16: 22-24    

John 14:1-4         Proverbs 23:15-19     Isaiah 61:1-11     Proverbs 3:5-6    

Psalm 118:7-21     James 1:17-27     1 Samuel:2 1-10     Philippians 4:4

 

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** BE Encouraged

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Tighten Your Belt    

FAMILY TABLE******************* A New Day

LISTENER TABLE*****************Forever Yours

MILITARY TABLE*****************Enduring Heat

SERVANT TABLE******************Drink Deeply    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Peace

 

Bring Someone With You Next Week To Monday Morning Manna Munch! Let's Form A Community Of Caring Here On The Online Campus Of Christ Fellowship Church! 8:45 AM Monday Mornings!

Email Them This Link And Your Personal Invitation!

http://campus.316networks.com/christ-fellowship

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: