Dig Deeper In God-Destiny!
Listen! The Bridegroom Speaks About Our Destiny!
Precious Bride, this is a new day for your generation. Church, be open to adjust and do not be afraid of the changes that will come to your world. I am doing a new thing, embrace my kingdom purposes and you embrace Me! I will love you unconditionally today, tomorrow and forever. I have given you My Spirit to comfort, guide and care for you. My Holy Spirit will love you as no other could, filling your deepest desires and strengthening you through the precepts of My living Word. You, My Bride are destined to experience an abundant and fulfilling infinite love as we walk together. I will always be faithful to you! You are Mine and I pledge to meet you at all times, at the point of your need! Bride of Christ, cling tighter to Me, dig your roots deeper in My Love! Rest, in the security of My Infinite Love! I AM the Bridegroom who loves His church with an everlasting love, always and forever, and You are My Promised Bride, who is destined to win my hand in marriage! Infinitely So! Jesus! (Excerpt From Book: The Bridegroom's Voice)
The Bridegroom's Spoken Word! His Voice Written On Your Heart!
Day 1 - 2 Day 3 – 4 Day 5 – 6 Day 7 – Selah
Psalm 118:19-29 Ephesians 1:1-14 Psalm 5:7-12 1 Thessalonians 5:6-10
John 3:26-33 1 Chronicles 16:7-36 Isaiah 43:19-21 John 15:4-11
Hebrews 13:5-8 Psalm 106:1-5 Isaiah 49:1-12 Deuteronomy 7:6-9
Psalm 9:1-6 Luke 10:18-23 Psalm 73:23-26 Lamentations 3:19-32
We Are Destined To Love God! Destined To Be Like Him! Warm Up Your Heart Worship Today Destined One! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9LTDDBEMk
Destined By Avalon
Psalm 118: 23 This is from the Lord and is His doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. 24 This is the day which the Lord has brought about; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save now, we beseech You, O Lord; send now prosperity, O Lord, we beseech You, and give to us success!
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
- The destiny God has for us, the success God has for us today looks a whole lot different than the success we want in this world. What do you think?
- Worldly riches are not a true destiny for us. We need to pursue a heavenly destiny, a destiny in Jesus that does not change according to the cultural tides of our world.
- In Christ, our destiny is the same today, tomorrow and forever and no suddenly situation on earth can change that!
- What are you in pursuit of? Is it worldly success or is it heavenly destiny? What drives you? I stumble into a pit of self, when I flip-flop the pursuit of destiny for the chase of worldly success.
- We were planned for way in advance. Our Destiny was set in Jesus Christ!
- Our destiny is in an Holy Alliance with God's Kingdom Purpose
- Our destiny was set in the atmosphere of God's pleasure, God's Love for us!
- We never escape our destiny, because God is always with us planning for it and miraculously stepping us into His divine appointment.
- We have divine appointments with our unique call every single day. God sets up our day with specific purpose and in divine destiny!
- What are you running your life-race for? Are you called to God1st or self success?
We are destined to love God – destined to win eternity! Shine It! Tell your God Story to someone this week! Illuminate God!
Bring someone with you next week and more importantly- bring someone who is lost to their eternal destiny this week, point them to Jesus! AWE-GOD!
Illuminate Your Destiny This Week! Share This Musical Manna With Someone This Week So They Can Catch The Destiny Of Real Love – Real Hope! Enjoy!
Real By Gateway Worship
Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!
Currently Posted Menu
AUTHOR TABLE****************** The Perfect Valentine
BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Ceaseless Love
FAMILY TABLE******************* My 1st Valentine
LISTENER TABLE*****************Forever Yours
SERVANT TABLE******************Drink Deeply
SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********A True Valentine
Bring Someone With You Next Week To Monday Morning Manna Munch! Let's Form A Community Of Caring Here On The Online Campus Of Christ Fellowship Church! 8:45 AM Monday Mornings!
Email Them This Link And Your Personal Invitation!
Check Out The Up And Coming Book: The Bridegroom's Voice
I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested send me your email address at email@example.com I will make sure you get notified when "The Bridegroom's Voice" is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!