Friday, September 16, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God 9/15 Thur

Thursday, September 15, 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage

I Kimberly Ann McCarthy am determined to be found in the Love of Christ that has been lavished upon me with such abundance. Infinitely So! I will gratefully and with thanksgiving receive this great love of my AWE-GOD and love everyone, everyday, everywhere!

James 1:6-8

Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind.7  For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord,8  [For being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].

*My THOUGHTS: GODS THOUGHTS = My Learning=Heart Change*

An undivided heart is what I pray for today. Psalm 86:11. A heart endowed with AWE of my Almighty God, a heart filled with respect and will-bent in honor of Jesus Christ, His Son and a heart humbly bowed to the Holy Spirit Who is the all of my everything, My Way-Maker. A man of two minds is divided in loyalty between the Kingdom of God and this world, between selfishness and selflessness. May my 1st call be to my AWE-GOD, my mind be focused on Him and my heart be set in pursuit of His Kingdom purposes, being found in the flow of them today. In Christ Jesus, undivided in heart and resolute in Kingdom purpose I will be found, therefore I will not be uncertain in my faith, questioning in my attitudes, wishy-washy in my belief, unsteady in my heart, unpredictable in my character or doubtful in my thoughts. I will be a servant warrior with an undivided heart of loyalty, with an unchanging mind of Christ, stable in emotions, faithful in attitude, strong in spirit and truth and walking in God's characteristic of faithful, endurance. Undivided in heart, I will be completely in Christ Jesus and by His Spirit, Power and Truth, I can be a dependable, trustworthy Champion of Christ and bring glory to His Kingdom as a Christian, who wears His name and have a impacting faith, leaving a living legacy in my today that makes an eternal difference.

"As God looks upon a Babylon-like culture where so many either ignore Him or treat Him with tokenism, He sees your head in His Book and your attempts to apply His precepts and He is pleased. God isn't looking for perfection. He's looking for purity of heart: our authentic desire to do His will and give Him glory." Beth Moore

talk it up! twitter

To be found in Jesus Christ, undivided in heart and resolute in His Kingdom purpose, this is my huge hope for today!

Today! I will be a servant-warrior with an undivided heart of loyalty for and unto Jesus Christ. Strong in His Spirit and Truth!

I will be found in Jesus Christ today! I will not be uncertain in my faith--wishy-washy in my belief- or doubtful in my thoughts. James 1:5-8

@elagrew I am thankful life does not go as I planned, instead it "grows" as God purposes and in that we are blessed. Thanks for the RTS!

@godjchsiamlove Yes and AMEN! A constant-consistent prayer life is the only way to "GROW" through life! Thanks for the RTS Appreciated!

@godjchsiamlove Yes and God even redeems our pain, because every painful sacrifice is a praise of our AWE-GOD and is an investment in His Kingdom!

Yes and AMEN! RT @gregsurratt: A cheerful look brings joy to the heart; good news makes for good health. Prov 15:30

Truth! RT @faithclubdotnet: #Jesus #truth Proverbs19:2 Enthusiasm without knowledge is not good; impatience will get you into trouble.

Yes and AMEN! RT @knightryder01: #psalm57v7. I am determined, O God! I am determined! I will sing and praise you!

So Be It! RT @jipjaz: Jesus said, "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." - Matt 4:4

He sure will! RT @soulsupply: KOMFORT KALL: "God will always rescue those who others reject." Gen 39:2

#AWE-GOD! RT @knightryder01: #psalm57v10. For your loyal love extends beyond the sky and your faithfulness reaches the clouds.

#AWE-GOD! RT @sojourner5: Proverbs18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous run to it, and are safe.

Listening to dissonant lies, results in no inner peace, and the forming of a serious chasm of doubt between you and God.

Psalm 115: 14-15 May the Lord give you increase more and more, you and your children.15 May you be blessed of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth!

Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice

A Book Written By Jesus For His Bride! Available In 2012 For Info Email: kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com

Thur. Sept 15th 2011 My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 3

  •  
  • Greed is the food for jealousy and jealousy is a root of a bitter competitive spirit that is saturated in discontentment and holds no peace.
  • Whenever some disinformation of the world sits in my mind for too long, my thinking becomes harried and peaceless.
  • Lies seed chaotic emotions and bind up my mind in dreadful thoughts. God's truth seeds stability and huge hope with peaceful thoughts.
  • I have been here and done this: "Be careful of taking a bunny trail that leads you to nowhere street because it will dead-end in trouble land! Let Me Lead You!" Most of the time I am lead by God's Holy Spirit, because I have learned about the dead-end in trouble land. I don't want to go there. But sometimes, I don't give God enough time to work and I impulsively take things in my own hands, make my own way, which always, without a doubt, ends up in trouble land!

Hebrews 6:17-20

Accordingly God also, in His desire to show more convincingly and beyond doubt to those who were to inherit the promise the unchangeableness of His purpose and plan, intervened (mediated) with an oath.18 This was so that, by two unchangeable things [His promise and His oath] in which it is impossible for God ever to prove false or deceive us, we who have fled [to Him] for refuge might have mighty indwelling strength and strong encouragement to grasp and hold fast the hope appointed for us and set before [us].19 [Now] we have this [hope] as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul [it cannot slip and it cannot break down under whoever steps out upon it--a hope] that reaches farther and enters into [the very certainty of the Presence] within the veil, 20 Where Jesus has entered in for us [in advance], a Forerunner having become a High Priest forever after the order (with the rank) of Melchizedek.

Amplified Bible

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • God's Promises are the sure foundation of my hope and the stability of my inner peace.
  • Everything about God's Truth is sure, there is no insecurity in it, therefore, it is the perfect foundation for peace.
  • God's Promises do not waiver with cultural tides, they are an anchor for my soul peace, unchanging in character, steady in hope.
  • Jesus is the forerunner of my soul-peace and if I stay in followship of Him, I can walk in peace today.

Psalm 46

GOD IS our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very Present and well-proved help in trouble.2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change and though the mountains be shaken into the midst of the seas,3 Though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling and tumult. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.5 God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved; God will help her right early [at the dawn of the morning].6 The nations raged, the kingdoms tottered and were moved; He uttered His voice, the earth melted.7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our Refuge (our Fortress and High Tower). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!8 Come, behold the works of the Lord, Who has wrought desolations and wonders in the earth.9 He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow into pieces and snaps the spear in two; He burns the chariots in the fire.10 Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our Refuge (our High Tower and Stronghold). Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • If I am found in God's Presence, I shall not be moved from my place of peace, positioned in His Grace.
  • Omnipresent Reality Check! No Fear! God Is With Me! Be Still! Know #AWE-GOD!
  • If I hold on to all things me, I will not have God's peace. Let Go! Let Be! Know God! God's Got This!
  • God is my peace and He is always with me, always being, therefore I can have peace from every moment to every choice.

This is my Groomsman's Journal in my journey with God through the Book "The Bridegroom's Voice! This book is an amazing God-Adventure it was written by Jesus for His Bride and penned by Kimberlymac. It will be available for online purchase in 2012. If you are interested and want to know when it is published and available to the public, send your email address to: kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com God Bless You!

Gleaming From Daniel 5- Learning:Growing!

Beth Moore: Daniel 5 Workbook Days Four and Five

Psalm 130:7 O Isreal (Kimberly) put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.

Don't nurse hopeless grief; put your hope in the Lord! He loves you unfailingly! He wants to redeem every area of your life until even your failures bring Him glory. Will you let Him?

Day Four:

This man Daniel whom the king called Belteshazzar, was forced to have a keen mind and knowledge and understanding. Daniel 5:12

There is a parallel between the history of Belshazzar, the ruler of Babylon and how he treated the holy vessels as unholy and satan's unholy treatment of us, the holy vessels of God's present house.

Daniel 5:10-17

10  Now the queen [mother], overhearing the exciting words of the king and his lords, came into the banquet house. The queen [mother] said, O king, live forever! Do not be alarmed at your thoughts or let your cheerful expression and the color of your face be changed.11  There is a man in your kingdom in whom is the Spirit of the holy God [or gods], and in the days of your father light and understanding and wisdom like the wisdom of the gods were found in him; and King Nebuchadnezzar, your father--the king, I say, your father--appointed him master of the magicians, enchanters or soothsayers, Chaldeans, and astrologers,12  Because an excellent spirit, knowledge, and understanding to interpret dreams, clarify riddles, and solve knotty problems were found in this same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar. Now let Daniel be called, and he will show the interpretation.13  Then Daniel was brought in before the king. And the king said to Daniel, Are you that Daniel of the children of the captivity of Judah, whom the king my father brought out of Judah?14  I have heard of you, that the Spirit of the holy God [or gods] is in you and that light and understanding and superior wisdom are found in you.15  Now the wise men, the enchanters, have been brought in before me that they might read this writing and make known to me the interpretation of it, but they could not show the interpretation of the matter.16  But I have heard of you, that you can make interpretations and solve knotty problems. Now if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation, you shall be clothed with purple and have a chain of gold put around your neck and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom.17  Then Daniel answered before the king, Let your gifts be for yourself and give your rewards to another. However, I will read the writing to the king and make known to him the interpretation.

My Thoughts: Beth Moore's Comments From The Book

The Kings grandmother told him of Daniels reputation that Daniel had the spirit of the holy God, and was full of light and understanding and wisdom, he had an excellent spirit of knowledge and understanding… this was the legacy of Daniel, the reputation that he had with the world.

30 years of chaos, assignations of three kings prior explain why Belshazzar did not know of Daniel. Daniel is 80 years old and the queens familiarity with Daniel suggests that she is Nebuchadnezzars widow.

The queen said Daniel could solve difficult problems, a literal rendition of this in the Aramaic is "the loosening of knots".

My life here in Georgia is teaching me discipline. God brought me here for a reason and I need to loosen the hold on my plan and accept His.

James 4:2

2  You are jealous and covet [what others have] and your desires go unfulfilled; [so] you become murderers. [To hate is to murder as far as your hearts are concerned.] You burn with envy and anger and are not able to obtain [the gratification, the contentment, and the happiness that you seek], so you fight and war. You do not have, because you do not ask. [I John 3:15.]3  [Or] you do ask [God for them] and yet fail to receive, because you ask with wrong purpose and evil, selfish motives. Your intention is [when you get what you desire] to spend it in sensual pleasures.

"We have a knot because we ask not! Whether or not God gives you the ability to loosen that knot, He can untangle it effortlessly. Persist in prayer until He does!

The queen said Daniel had a "keen mind" I wonder if she noticed that Daniel had a wisdom that was not readily available to all.

Numbers 14:24

24  But My servant Caleb, because he has a different spirit and has followed Me fully, I will bring into the land into which he went, and his descendants shall possess it.

Both these men stuck out as extraordinary as different. What happened with these men is that they never assimilated in their culture. God was 1st and their 1st call was to Him.

Daniel did not care what people thought of him, he just always did what was right in the sight of His God, He cared more about God than people. "Daniel maintained his integrity long after anyone seemed to notice. He remained extraordinary in his ordinary estate"

My Thoughts: I want to be like Daniel. I want to be consistently in love with Jesus Christ and constantly His. I want to be completely His no matter what my circumstances' or who I am in relationship with. He must be 1st. My 1st call is to Jesus Christ!

Day Five:

You his son, O Belshazzar, have not humbled yourself, though you knew all this. Daniel 5:22

2 Timothy 2:15 Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.

2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth to show Himself strong in behalf of those whose hearts are blameless toward Him. You have done foolishly in this; therefore, from now on you shall have wars.

My Thought:

Blameless to me is a position of complete surrender to God. I hope for this, for a completely.

"As God looks upon a Babylon-like culture where so many either ignore Him or treat Him with tokenism, He sees your head in His Book and your attempts to apply His precepts and He is pleased. God isn't looking for perfection. He's looking for purity of heart: our authentic desire to do His will and give Him glory." Beth Moore

Daniel 5: 18-31

O king, the Most High God gave Nebuchadnezzar your father a kingdom and greatness and glory and majesty;19  And because of the greatness that He gave him, all peoples, nations, and languages trembled and feared before him. Whom he would he slew, and whom he would he kept alive; whom he would he set up, and whom he would he put down.20  But when his heart was lifted up and his mind and spirit were hardened so that he dealt proudly, he was deposed from his kingly throne and his glory was taken from him;21  He was driven from among men, and his heart or mind was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses. He was fed with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of the heavens until he learned and knew that the Most High God rules in the kingdom of men and that He appoints and sets over it whomever He will.22  And you his son, O Belshazzar, have not humbled your heart and mind, though you knew all this [knew it and were defiant].23  And you have lifted yourself up against the Lord of heaven, and the vessels of His house have been brought before you, and you and your lords, your wives, and your concubines have drunk wine from them; and you have praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood, and stone, which do not see or hear or know; but the God in Whose hand your breath is and Whose are all your ways you have not honored and glorified [but have dishonored and disgraced].24  Then was the part of the hand sent from the presence of [the Most High God], and this writing was inscribed.25  And this is the inscription that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN --numbered, numbered, weighed, divisions.26  This is the interpretation of the matter: MENE, God has numbered the days of your kingship and brought them to an end;27  TEKEL, You are weighed in the balances and are found wanting;28  PERES, Your kingdom and your kingship are divided and given to the Medes and Persians. [Foretold in Isa. 21:2, 5, 9.]29  Then Belshazzar commanded, and Daniel was clothed with purple and a chain of gold put about his neck, and a proclamation was made concerning him that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.30  During that night Belshazzar the king of the Chaldeans was slain,31  And Darius the Mede took the kingdom; he was about sixty-two years old.

Belshazzars mistake was not learning from the wisdom of His Father before him that God was the ruler of this Kingdom, and needed to be humbly respected. He lifted himself up above God and His Holy Vessels. He was too proud to learn from the mistakes of others.


"Pain a most effective teacher. If the lesson did not hurt us personally-it tends to not teach us personally."

Instead of humbling himself from what he knew, Belshazzar lifted himself up against God and His Holy Vessels.

1 Peter 5:5

Likewise, you who are younger and of lesser rank, be subject to the elders (the ministers and spiritual guides of the church)--[giving them due respect and yielding to their counsel]. Clothe (apron) yourselves, all of you, with humility [as the garb of a servant, so that its covering cannot possibly be stripped from you, with freedom from pride and arrogance] toward one another. For God sets Himself against the proud (the insolent, the overbearing, the disdainful, the presumptuous, the boastful)--[and He opposes, frustrates, and defeats them], but gives grace (favor, blessing) to the humble.

"When we continue in pride even when we know better, we "set ourselves up against the Lord of heaven" Dan 5:23 1 Peter 5:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Peter%205:5&version=AMP

"When through unrelenting pride- we set ourselves up against God, He sets Himself up against us." We lose!

Isaiah 63:7-10

I will recount the loving-kindnesses of the Lord and the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, according to all that the Lord has bestowed on us, and the great goodness to the house of Israel, which He has granted them according to His mercy and according to the multitude of His loving-kindnesses. 8  For He said, Surely they are My people, sons who will not lie [who will not deal falsely with Me]; and so He was to them a Savior [in all their distresses]. 9  In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the Angel of His presence saved them; in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He lifted them up and carried them all the days of old. 10  But they rebelled and grieved His Holy Spirit; therefore He turned to become their enemy and Himself fought against them.

Daniel called out Balshazzar for using the Holy vessels to toast an unholy cause, just as God will call out satan to account for every time he treated you, God's holy child as holy. God is a God of justice and all will be put right in the end. Sometimes it "feels" like evil gets away with a lot, but in the end, God's justice will call all evil into account.

Mene Mene Tekel UpHarsin: Mene comes from the verb: to number, to reckon; tekel from the verb: to weigh; and upharsin from the verb: to break in two, to divide.

Balshazzar received a "divine evaluation" and was found lacking in "moral worth"

God does not weigh us by a common scale, but by His Kingdom Truth? Divine Evaluation? What is your moral worth?

Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com

"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them." 1 John 4:16 NIV

Notes from listening to 1 John 4:16

Test the spirits, many false prophets… Jesus Christ must be acknowledged. We are from God, the one who is in us is greater than the world. False Prophets speak from the view point of the world, not God's Truth. Love one another, it comes from God, Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love. God showed us His Love by Jesus, God loved us through Jesus, sent His son to atone for our sins. We need to love others with a sacrificial love like God has. God lives in us by His Spirit and we have seen and testified Jesus, His Son, The Savior. If you acknowledge Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in You. If you live in God, Love is made complete among people. No fear in love, fear ahs to do with punishment, perfect love cast all fear out. If you love God, you must love others. We see others, we don't see God, so if we can't love that which is seen, how can we love God Who is unseen?

Excerpts From: Elmer L. Towns "365 Ways To Know God"

Page 141 The Father: Abba Father

Romans 8:15

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship.[a] And by him we cry, "Abba,[b] Father."

New International Version (NIV)

"The Lord is your Abba Father. The title "Abba" means that He is your intimate "PaPa" in Heaven."

"The Father is seeking such to worship Him" John 4:23

" But you can know the Father personally by His intimate name, Abba Father. Just as an earthy Father welcomes his child to his lap and hugs him, so you can go to your intimate "Papa" for fellowship"

"You were not given an impersonal legal adoption. You are memer of the Father's family; you belong to Him, and He belongs to you."

Romans 8:14-17

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For [the Spirit which] you have now received [is] not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bondage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption [the Spirit producing sonship] in [the bliss of] which we cry, Abba (Father)! Father! 16 The Spirit Himself [thus] testifies together with our own spirit, [assuring us] that we are children of God. 17 And if we are [His] children, then we are [His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His inheritance with Him]; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory.

Amplified Bible

Key Thought: You Can Be Intimate With The Father God

My Thoughts About This:

I had a good relationship with my earthly dad, he died last year on my birthday and it is going to make this year really hard to celebrate my birthday because I miss him so much and it hurts knowing he died on my birthday. I am not sure how to reconcile this pain and to even want to celebrate my birthday this year. But I do know because I had a good relationship with my dad, all my 55 years of my life, that I can also have a good relationship with my Father GOD, so therefore I will climb up into His lap and ask Him to help me on October 13th to make it a day of celebration and to take away the pain of my precious dad, dying on that day!

Notes From book TV Program by joyce meyer

September 14th TV Program

A religious attitude is one where we look at others and think we are better than them.

It doesn't matter who you are as long as you are called to God and His Kingdom purposes

God, here I am, take all of me, make me what you want me to be

SUNDAY SERMON NOTES!#SGLEAM: Pastor Bruce Frank

Freedom From Fear

1000 times fear is mentioned in the bible

Psalm 139!

Fear: anxiety related to impending hardship; dread of a problem; the future; self failure;

You never feel further from God when you are afraid of failure! #SGleam Pastor Bruce Frank http://www.biltmorebaptist.tv/media/break-free/ #bbconline

Fear is not who we are In Christ. We were not given a spirit of fear! #SGleam Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

When God is magnified, fear is gone. Why? Because you begin to understand WHO GOD IS!

#SGleam Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

Fear and a right view of God can't co-exist. #SGleam Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

Psalm 139 King David writes about a God WHO is in our lives. Who knows us!

SGleam Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

Before I think, God knows my thoughts! God is not like us at all!

God knows everything about my world and everything about me. God's Got This!

SGleam Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

Our passion, courage and confidence comes from knowing God knows me and God loves me.

Get Real With God! Psalm 139:23-24! You can tell God everything! Be In A Personal Relationship With God! #SGleam Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

Show me the errors of my ways Lord God and teach me Your Righteousness!

Wrong Views of God: Scrooge- Resentful and not excited about the good things that happen in my life.

Zephaniah 3:17   The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.

God celebrates over my life even though I am not perfect yet. God celebrates over me. Zep 3:17

God is not a Crazy Church Lady who is pious and self-righteous. God just wants us to make good choices in our lives. He loves us.

God knows me. He watches over me. He celebrates me. He will "grow" me through this. Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

My life is not about me, life in general is not about me-it is all about God. If I Magnify God, my fear will be gone. Pastor Bruce Frank http://ow.ly/6vohK #bbconline

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Thanks Deb Ray!

Through it all: By Hillsong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33aGaYAZvL4&feature=related

Philippians 3 ~ The Message Bible

 7-9The very credentials these people are waving around as something special, I'm tearing up and throwing out with the trash—along with everything else I used to take credit for. And why? Because of Christ. Yes, all the things I once thought were so important are gone from my life. Compared to the high privilege of knowing Christ Jesus as my Master, firsthand, everything I once thought I had going for me is insignificant—dog dung. I've dumped it all in the trash so that I could embrace Christ and be embraced by him. I didn't want some petty, inferior brand of righteousness that comes from keeping a list of rules when I could get the robust kind that comes from trusting Christ—God's righteousness.

*My THOUGHTS: GODS THOUGHTS = My Learning=Heart Change*

Even in the past year, I can't believe how different my life is. I am changing so much as I pursue a "completely"- wanting to give God the all of me. It is so difficult to be in Georgia, to not really know anyone here, but yet I feel such strong Kingdom purpose in it, it just takes away the difficulty part and each day I find myself just totally immersed in what He wants me to do. It is like I am working for Jesus full time! LOL! I have to keep beating down my flesh and stay focused on truth and continually make decisions to not chase after my feelings. I am different, I am still changing. AWE-GOD!

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Freedom!

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Sin

MILITARY TABLE*****************BattleWeary    

SERVANT TABLE******************Joyfulicious    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Tolerate-NO Truth-YES!

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: