Thursday, September 1, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Aug 25

Thursday, August 25th 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage!

At a time such as this, I Kimberly Ann McCarthy, in this very slice of time, I choose to lay down my life, my favor, my earthly position, my dreams, my desires, my wants and take up the cause of Your Kingdom.

Deuteronomy 4:29

But if from there you will seek (inquire for and require as necessity) the Lord your God, you will find Him if you [truly] seek Him with all your heart [and mind] and soul and life.

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

Thursday, August 25th

Father be with D and be the strength and courage for this trial. Jesus.

Jesus be with Vivianne, be her strength today, be her courage and help her to know You are working in the unseen for her peace. Help her not to settle for the piece she has but to cling to You as the whole.

Father make a miraculous way for my husband by Your favor to finish this job on time. Work it out by Your power Jesus.

Jesus please take care of our home, protect it from all evil and Lord I pray You would get rid of the flea infestation, please help us Lord God. We are here and I trust You, it belongs to You. Jesus.

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

I am praying for you this morning that the peace of God will be all over you, may His love be your strength and the truth that you only see in part, He see's in whole be your comfort. May you get to know the God of heaven Whose love is so deep for you, Who is working things out in the unseen for your best. I pray you don't choose to cling to the part of life you see, but You cling to the Creator God, Who is not finished working things out in you and for you.  Let God Work, Give Him Time To Show You His Glory!  Trust Him - Love Him!  Have a great Thursday because He is....  because you have accepted Him you have a great future and hope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI_1YliutzA

Deuteronomy 4:29-31

But even there, if you seek God, your God, you'll be able to find him if you're serious, looking for him with your whole heart and soul. When troubles come and all these awful things happen to you, in future days you will come back to God, your God, and listen obediently to what he says. God, your God, is above all a compassionate God. In the end he will not abandon you, he won't bring you to ruin, he won't forget the covenant with your ancestors which he swore to them.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

 

My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMtdbL7xSgA&feature=related

Pure! Kari Jobe

God Your Love Is Everything! Your Love Is Pure! Your Love Astounds Me. Infinitely So.

Here in Your Arms I find my strength. Your love is precious – pure and all I need today.

Your Love, Jesus surrounds me. I run to You, I cling to You. You are all I see. Here In Your Arms, I will find my strength today. I find my strength in You, Jesus. Only Jesus! I Look To Jesus! I need You Jesus.

Jesus, You are everything I hope for, everything my heart cries out for. Jesus.

I'm In Love With You! Kari Jobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBBtFhs7W9w&feature=related

Just a glimpse of Your Grace and my whole world is changed forever and completely. Jesus!

I am in love with You, Jesus! #tworship #ff

talk it up! twitter

Yes - AMEN RT @AlyciaSegner: RT @ElRoiShalom: Greater is He who is in you, than he who is in the world. - 1John 4:4 //Standing on this one!!
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble

Jesus I surrender to You all today, all things to Your control. I am Yours, Yours completely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSNl3MORvMo&feature=channel_video_title #tworship

Guard Your Heart! RT @4HisGloryAlone: Sin is no respecter of persons. #WatchOut

Jesus Is! RT @LifeVerse: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. Psalm 91:2 NLT #Tworship

Say-Pray-Be It: I choose to lay down my life, my favor, my earthly position, my dreams, my desires, my wants and take up the cause of Your Kingdom.

 a.w.tozer quotes from "the knowledge of the holy"

"Were all human beings sudden to become blind, still the sun would shine by day and the stars by night, for these owe nothing to the millions who benefit from their light. So were every man on earth to become atheist, it could not affect God in any way. He is what He is in Himself without regard to any other. To believe in Him adds nothing to His perfections; to doubt Him takes nothing away." A.W. Tozer

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

AWE-GOD! You are always being. Father develop my AWE of You, may it grow deeper, may I know You more, reveal Yourself more and more to me Jesus…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMXpHhr_NkA&feature=relmfu

You Are God Alone!

"It is morally imperative that we purge from our minds all ignoble concepts of Deity and Le Him be the God in our minds that He is in His Universe."

"Unbelief is actually perverted faith, for it puts its trust not in the living God. A.W. Tozer

 

Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice

Thur Aug 25th My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 2

Excerpt From Book: The Bridegroom's Voice By Kimberlymac

I implore you My Bride to remember My faithfulness. My authentic love is certified by the many Promises I have made and kept. What I say, I do. What I speak is. This has been the strong reputation of My spoken word! My heart does not change with the tides of life! My Bride, will you change your course when life gets tough and the violent winds of your generation fiercely whirl doubts around your heart? Spend more time with Me! I will teach you how not to be intimidated by deceptive fears and negative thoughts.

  • Doubt! I pray it does not shipwreck my God destined course in this life. Lord I believe, help my unbelief.
  • Winds of doubt, they blow all the time, my enemy's voice stirs up the whirlwinds, yet my choice is clear… I STAND in belief.
  • Questioning God just stirs up the whirlwind in my mind and carries me off into places I am not destined to go.

Revelation 21:1-7

THEN I saw a new [a]sky (heaven) and a new earth, for the former [b]sky and the former earth had passed away (vanished), and there no longer existed any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband; 3 Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God. 4 God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away. 5 And He Who is seated on the throne said, See! I make all things new. Also He said, Record this, for these sayings are faithful (accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy) and true (genuine). 6 And He [further] said to me, It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I [Myself] will give water without price from the fountain (springs) of the water of Life. 7 He who is victorious shall inherit all these things, and I will be God to him and he shall be My son.

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

My Thoughts About This Verse:

  • Oh the questions and Oh the tears that have accompanied them. Jesus You will wipe away my tears and my questions will remain no longer.
  • The beginning and the end, You are there Lord always and in between there is no place for questions only promise and hope.
  • My questions are not relevant in God's Kingdom, because all things are new. None of my questions will remain, therefore my priority should not be on them, but on the Kingdom of God.
  • Questioning God is not victorious living. I am a daughter of God, my questions are irrelevant in light of this truth.
  • In the light of the truth of God's Kingdom, my questioning God is just my unbelief making a fool out of me.

 

Excerpts From: Elmer L. Towns "365 Ways To Know God"

JESUS: THE SEED OF ABRAHAM

Genesis 12:3

I'll make you a great nation and bless you. I'll make you famous; you'll be a blessing. I'll bless those who bless you; those who curse you I'll curse. All the families of the Earth will be blessed through you."

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

My Thoughts About This Verse:

We are blessed and will continue to be blessed because of the faith of others. Our faith needs to carry on this great living legacy.

"Jesus was born the Messiah, the One who would take "away the sin of the world" and bring in a Kingdom of righteousness."

John 1:29

The next day John saw Jesus coming to him and said, Look! There is the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world!

Amplified Bible Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Luke 1:33

She was thoroughly shaken, wondering what was behind a greeting like that. But the angel assured her, "Mary, you have nothing to fear. God has a surprise for you: You will become pregnant and give birth to a son and call his name Jesus. He will be great, be called 'Son of the Highest.' The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David; He will rule Jacob's house forever— no end, ever, to his kingdom."

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

John 8:56

Jesus said, "If I turned the spotlight on myself, it wouldn't amount to anything. But my Father, the same One you say is your Father, put me here at this time and place of splendor. You haven't recognized him in this. But I have. If I, in false modesty, said I didn't know what was going on, I would be as much of a liar as you are. But I do know, and I am doing what he says. Abraham—your 'father'—with jubilant faith looked down the corridors of history and saw my day coming. He saw it and cheered."

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

"By faith Abraham knew that the Messiah would come from his seed. But Jesus didn't come to bring salvation just to the Jews; He came to bring salvation to all the world. He brought salvation to you."

My Thoughts About This Verse:

I am grateful to my forefathers for our faith and I am so grateful for my salvation. I pray to be a person Who has a high priority to being a living legacy of salvation, telling people, showing people and being the hands and feet of God.

"Because Abraham was a man of faith who believed the promises of God, he looked forward to birth of Jesus. But you too can be a person of faith. How? You must fist look back on the history of Abraham to believe that the Father's promises apply to you. Then you must look back to the work of Jesus on the cross and apply salvation to your life. Finally, by faith you must study the Scriptures anhjd apply all its promises to your life."

Galatians 3:13-18

Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"[a]), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

The Changeless Promise

15 Brethren, I speak in the manner of men: Though it is only a man's covenant, yet if it is confirmed, no one annuls or adds to it. 16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed,"[b]who is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ,[c] that it should make the promise of no effect. 18 For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, In

My Thoughts About This Verse:

Jesus Christ is my changeless promise my always hope and my only expectation. Because He is, He was and He will be! http://kimberlymac.blogspot.com

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no

one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

Page 45 Of Come Away My Beloved By Frances J Roberts

"Behold, the time is short. Be not entangled in the things of the world, for they are transitiory. Be not over-concerned as to thy personal needs, for your Heavenly Father knoweth what ye have need of, and He will supply. But let thine uppermost concern be to carry out My will and purpose for thy life, to be sensitive to My guidance, and to keep thine ear open toward Heaven."

" 'Give and ye shall receive' is a spiritual law that holds true as mulch between thyself and God as between man and his fellowman. Even more so, for this is a higher plane of operation. Learn it on the highest plane, and it will become simple and automatic on the human level."

1 Kings 17:13-16

And Elijah said to her, "Do not fear; go and do as you have said, but make me a small cake from it first, and bring it to me; and afterward make some for yourself and your son. 14 For thus says the LORD God of Israel: 'The bin of flour shall not be used up, nor shall the jar of oil run dry, until the day the LORD sends rain on the earth.'"

15 So she went away and did according to the word of Elijah; and she and he and her household ate for many days. 16 The bin of flour was not used up, nor did the jar of oil run dry, according to the word of the LORD which He spoke by Elijah.

New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, In

My Thoughts About This Verse:

Do everything you do unto Me, The King of Kings and for My Kingdom and Your anointing will never run dry. I will fill You with the Manna from heaven as You give Your life to me, I will give it sustenance that is forever flowing with My wisdom, strength and peace. Follow after me, it is in Followship that You will find the destiny of Your call to Me.

"And even as I said to the woman at the well (knowing her need of true satisfaction) 'Give Me a drink', so I say to you, Give Me a portion of the love ye have – even though it be limited and natural, ahnd I will give You My love in return. Love that is Infinite. Love that is abounding. Love that will gush forth from thy life to refresh others."

"Give me a cupful of your limited affection. I long for it. I weep for it as I wept for the love of Jerusalem. I will pour out on you such a love as you have never known. Love that will flood your being with such satisfaction as ye never dreamed possible to experience except in heaven. Lo, I beg of thee, 'Give Me a drink'. Or in the language of Elijah, 'Bake me a little cake FIRST' and thou will never lack for meal and oil."

Thanks for taking this God Adventure with me as I walk with God and talk up a constant conversation with my AWE-GOD! Please check out my site:

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Most Wanted

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Being Yoked

MILITARY TABLE*****************BattleWeary    

SERVANT TABLE******************Joyfulicious    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Kingdom Truth Proof

 

 

 

No comments: