Thursday, September 29, 2011

Constant Conversation W/God Sept 28 Wed

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage

I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy will diligently pursue You, Father God, this day as my constant connection, conversation and courage. Be my excellence today Lord Jesus, choice by choice I hope huge to step out in Your right living by Your Truth. Followship will be my heart's desire as I purposefully and diligently pursue Your Kingdom plan-purposes and deny my excessive self-indulgence and selfishness.

Romans 4:18

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

talk it up! twitter

Living in the hope-promise of God's way is embracing the possibility of His miraculous Sovereignty-characterized in goodness by His Glory

Patience only has power to stand the tests of time when it sits on a foundation of willessness- a surrender to Sovereignty!

Nothing compares to His embrace! No one can meet your needs like Him-no one can give you forever. Only Jesus! http://youtu.be/wZ3KIXadMoY

Life was not created to satisfy our every human whim, but for us to invest in God's Kingdom, the all of our everything. http://www.youversion.com/notes/2395402/culturally-callused

A Mid Day Reminder! God Can And God Will Renew Us So We Can Live Better! http://youtu.be/SvF2eKzx0i8 #AWE-GOD #tworship

Jesus Christ Is Simply-SIGNIFICANTLY our number one basic need! Jesus is all we need! Talk It up! RT! http://youtu.be/_og_ypekrDQ

Salvation! Basically LIFE Forever! Get There! Give Your Heart Back To Jesus! No Compromise! http://youtu.be/_og_ypekrDQ #tworship

Jesus Christ Is Simply-Significantly Our Enough! Don't Get Caught Up In The Tide Of Cultural Excess! http://youtu.be/_og_ypekrDQ #tworship

We have such a huge hope in our future W/God, that we can GO today and ENGAGE with our world- Be-Share the Love of Christ W/others

Deuteronomy 10: 20 Reverently respect God, your God, serve him, hold tight to him, back up your promises with the authority of his name. 21 He's your praise! He's your God!

The greatest enemy of the life of faith in God is not sin, but good choices which are not quite good enough. – Oswald Chambers

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

Lord touch Jaley Duran by Your Spirit, draw her to you, bring her to her destiny of life in You, of everlasting life.

Jaley, life here is short. I pray you make a heart to heart connection W/Jesus Christ, He is the way-the truth-the forever life. I hope that for you.

Prayer for those lost -far away from Jesus=W/ HUGE Hope-Mercy said no death-YES eternal life! youtu.be/Z_SjhKJgqGg #tworship

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Pastor David Helbig

Be Marked by the passion of God in our lives. Character and integrity and being marked by the passion of God in our lives are very important. God called us and He knew we would not be perfect, but our hearts, motivations and intentions should be perfect. How we do things is important as what we do. God called us knowing we bring stuff with us, we have issues and problems and we won't be perfect, our heart and passion for the lost can be perfect. Be the hands and feet of Jesus, this should be the most important things. Passion to be God's leaders helps us lead with dignity, character and purpose. Dignity, Character and Purpose!

My Thoughts About This:

Great Encouragement! Loved it! I pray and hope huge for those Godly qualities to be in all of us, as we stay in a Holy Alignment with God. Thank you Pastor David, I am thankful for you and I know as you lead us, you will always strive for your 1st choice to be God's best and for that I am so grateful. I had a Christian leader this past weekend in Georgia, make a really sloppy slack choice because he was emotionally drained and it hurt our team, it hurt the reputation of our ministry and it hurt the people we were ministering too. But as you say, we are not perfect and if only we could make the right choice the 1st time, stay aligned with Jesus in the all of our everything. God asks us to forbear with others, as He has borne our sins. People make mistakes, but it is HIS Huge Hope we stay in a Holy Alliance with Him, so our 1st choice will always be right. He forgives and gives second chances, but the consequences of our wrong 1st choice sometimes stay with us. He would rather us make the right choice the 1st time. Yet, I am thankful for His grace and His mercy when our humanity leads and our decision misses the mark of His intention for us! So I pray for us at all times, that we are impassioned by God because without Him, our choices are tainted by our humanity. I pray our 1st call is to HIM, not our ministry, not our occupation, but simply-significantly Jesus and then we as Servant-Warriors will always make our 1st choice the right choice. AWE-GOD

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no

one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

Go to page 89 of Joyce Meyer's Devotional Book Battlefield of the mind

Romans 4:18-21

Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

"I wonder how many of us would believe God and live in expectation for twenty-five years"

A great reminder of how impatience really hurts us from Joyce Meyer:

In our impatience, we often take matters into our own hands. I say we get "bright ideas" – plans of our won, which we hope God will bless. These plans open the door for confusion and chaos. Then their results must be dealt with, which often delays our miracle."

My Thoughts About This:

This can't be more true. I have experienced it in my life. I have made implulsive choices, one I am remembering right now, trying to fix things on my own that cause us, even to this day to suffer financially.

Joyce Meyer said we listen to the truth, we hear God's promises and then we say BUT… and with that single word, we negate everything that has been said."

"The bible gives us promises, hope, and encouragement. God promises good to those who serve Him. Despite the adversity of our circumstances-and some people have absolutely terrible situations—God still promises good. Our sense of goodness, however, may not be the same as God's. Getting what we want immediately may not be best for us. Sometimes waiting is the best thing because it helps develop the character of God in us." Joyce Meyer From Battlefield of the Mind Devotional

"The Lord chooses to do good to us and to make us happy; the devil chooses to do wrong and make us miserable. WE can remain patient and keep believing in God's promises, or we can allow the evil one's whisper to fill our ears and lead us astray."

I wonder if being patient comes in when we are willess, we are fully submitted to God's plan for our lives. I know when I am impatient, it comes from a restlessness within, I am not completely settled in with God's plan and I am still wanting my own way. Willessness is really a precursor to the strength patience needs to function in totality. My patience is really wishy-washy in an on and off kind of way when my will is still bucking for its way. I think I really need to settle it, to give in completely to God for what He wants for me, because it is the best. I know it, He knew it when He decided to interrupted my life and now I need to fully surrender to His Sovereignty. When I make this step, my willnessness will be full and my impatience will be completely gone. Patience only has power to stand the tests of time when it sits on a foundation of willessness- a surrender to Sovereignty! Living in the hope-promise of God's way is embracing the possibility of His miraculous Sovereignty-characterized in goodness by His Glory

Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!

Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no

one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.

Page 138 365 Ways To Know God By Elmer Towns

El Gibbor The Trinity: Mighty God

Deuteronomy 10:17-21

17 God, your God, is the God of all gods, he's the Master of all masters, a God immense and powerful and awesome. He doesn't play favorites, takes no bribes,18 makes sure orphans and widows are treated fairly, takes loving care of foreigners by seeing that they get food and clothing. 19 You must treat foreigners with the same loving care-remember, you were once foreigners in Egypt.20 Reverently respect God, your God, serve him, hold tight to him, back up your promises with the authority of his name.21 He's your praise! He's your God! He did all these tremendous, these staggering things that you saw with your own eyes.

Message Bible

AWE-God gives us strength-protection-stability! Know God! Know Him Personally-Intimately!

"El Gibbor can't protect what you don't give to Him, so you must trust El Gibbor. When you are busy seeking your own glory and doing your own thing, how can He fit into your life? El Gibbor can't be your strength if you don't use Him."

"Mighty God, I surrender everything to You. Mighty Lord, I yield my ambition and my possessions; guide me this day and deliver me from the Evil One. AMEN."

Key Thought: God can only protect what you give to Him.

YOU VERSION NOTE – GOD INSPIRED- GOD WRITTEN

http://www.youversion.com/notes/2395402/culturally-callused

Culturally Callused

Dueteronomy 10: 14-16

Look around you: Everything you see is God's-the heavens above and beyond, the Earth, and everything on it.15 But it was your ancestors that God fell in love with; he picked their children-that's you!-out of all the other peoples. That's where we are right now.16 So cut away the thick calluses from your heart and stop being so willfully hardheaded. 17 God, your God, is the God of all gods, he's the Master of all masters, a God immense and powerful and awesome

Been there and had those! Cultural Calluses! Those thick calluses are from dancing with the excess of our culture, creating human wanting that is never satisfied as our self indulgence is never filled up, never satisfied and always wanting more. In this culture of our generation, we are so "choiced out" that we become callused in heart, desensitized by our never ending self indulgence, to Who provides our all and what He may want of our lives. Life was not created to satisfy our every human whim, but for us to invest in God's Kingdom, the all of our everything. The purpose of life has been culturally flip-flopped from God's intentions to our wants. It is time for me, for us to cut away at our cultural calluses by putting a stop to the self indulgent, carefree bare-footed dance with our cultural excesses and be shod with the shoes of the gospel of Jesus Christ! Yes fully face our AWE-GOD in times such as these, yielding our ambitions, our excessive possessions and bowing humbly-reverently-submissively before God! Jesus make me into what YOU want me to be and Sovereignly position me where YOU want me to go, for who YOU want me to serve because I desire to be ALL IN for your Kingdom.

Abounding Sin Is The Terror Of The World, But Abounding Grace Is The Hope Of Mankind. A.W.Tozer

talk it up! facebook

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DlrpTUENSI

I love this movie "Facing The Giants" its Godly Message has helped me so much! I watch this movie every time I hit obstacles in my personal walk with God, it always encourages me to keep pressing into Jesus, never give up, He has a plan and He is working it out in the unseen and until it breaks forth into my reality, I need to stay Engaged with God in my personal relationship with Him and reflect His excellence to everyone I encounter. I need to ENGAGE EXCELLENTLY in God's Kingdom work and leave everything I have, everyday out on God's Harvest Field, giving God my best out of my relationship in Him! ALL IN and nothing less for You Jesus! Oh What A Gift Salvation Is! God Will Never Give Up On You Until You Receive It! Accept Jesus Today And Engage With HIM In His Church And In His World By His Excellence!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DlrpTUENSI

#tworship #mwanted

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Freedom!

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Sin

MILITARY TABLE*****************Omnipresent    

SERVANT TABLE******************Joyfulicious    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Tolerate-NO Truth-YES!

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

No comments: