Tuesday, September 13, 2011
AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage
Today, I Kimberly Ann McCarthy lay down my personal rights, plans, expectations and serve God for the sake of His Kingdom. I will cling to God's Kingdom Purposes that are in play all around me and put my personal expectations in His hands. In humble willessness, I will dream the dreams of God's Kingdom and put into play in my life-path today, His Kingdom purposes.
If you say in your [minds and] hearts, These nations are greater than we are; how can we dispossess them? 18 You shall not be afraid of them, but remember [earnestly] what the Lord your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt, 19 The great trials which your eyes saw, the signs, the wonders, the mighty hand and the outstretched arm by which the Lord your God brought you out. So shall the Lord your God do to all the people of whom you are afraid. 20 Moreover, the Lord your God will send the [a]hornet among them until those who are left and hide themselves from you are destroyed. 21 You shall not dread them, for the Lord your God is among you, a mighty and terrible God. 22 And the Lord your God will clear out those nations before you, little by little; you may not consume them quickly, lest the beasts of the field increase among you. 23 But the Lord your God will give them over to you and will confuse them with a mighty panic until they are destroyed. 24 And He will give their kings into your hand, and you shall make their name perish from under the heavens; there shall no man be able to stand before you, until you have destroyed them. Amplified Bible
All the works of our flesh and self-glorification end in waste, destruction, futility and death. Our accomplishments in the flesh might be grand, exalted, and elaborate -- but they're really just a monument to ourselves that have no life within them. If we want death, let's look to the flesh and all the glories of man -- look to the pyramids. But if we want life, we'll only find it by abandoning the flesh, walking in purity and putting our faith in Yeshua (Jesus), the one who gives us abundant life!
Kimberly, investments in eternity neither rust nor rot, so let's become wise investors -- investing in the Kingdom! Worthy Email Brief
Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice
The Bridegroom's Voice Written By Kimberlymac Will Be Published In 2012
For More Information: http://thebridegroomscafe.com/lltalkit9.htm
******Day TWO… #2 Of Week Three…. Day Two……#3 Week******
Tue. Sept. 13, 2011 My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 3
Experience life to the fullest, without thought to anyone else but you is satan agenda for us because our enemy knows that living life for ourselves will not leave a legacy that remains and will not give us access to the peace of God.
- Peace, God's peace will lead us as our focus is on Him; our lives are served for and unto Him.
- Self pleasing does not yield the peace of God, but puts us in the path of anxious human doing. Surrender to God-experience His peace!
- Beware not to be swindled to get all you can get without the responsible accountability that usually accompanies your free will! I like this because it speaks the truth about the peace that I lack as I chase after my free will instead of God's Kingdom plan for me.
- Seek God 1st! Chasing after "stuff" and "self willed expectations" is a subtle deception robbing our inner peace as the joy trickles out our soul.
1 Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint; protect my life from the threat of the enemy. 2 Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked, from the plots of evildoers. 3 They sharpen their tongues like swords and aim cruel words like deadly arrows. 4 They shoot from ambush at the innocent; they shoot suddenly, without fear. 5 They encourage each other in evil plans, they talk about hiding their snares; they say, "Who will see it?" 6 They plot injustice and say, "We have devised a perfect plan!" Surely the human mind and heart are cunning. 7 But God will shoot them with his arrows; they will suddenly be struck down. 8 He will turn their own tongues against them and bring them to ruin; all who see them will shake their heads in scorn. 9 All people will fear; they will proclaim the works of God and ponder what he has done. 10 The righteous will rejoice in the LORD and take refuge in him; all the upright in heart will glory in him!
My Thoughts About This Verse:
- Misinformation that takes my focus off of God, off of His Truth and steals my inner peace with its cruel intention of a forever deception.
- Jesus is my hiding place, His Truth is my refuge from cruel words that are aimed at maiming my inner peace
- The perfect human plan does not even come close to the wisdom and truth of God. Don't trust in human wisdom, it is not perfect only in its plan to deceive and ensnare your peace.
- The Lord will fight for us when tongues wag with an enemies motive of stealing our peace and He will provide a place of refuge in Him.
- The conspiracy of well aimed words cannot steal our inner peace because the Truth of God shoots them down. AWE-GOD!
- We have to guard our hearts from those "suddenly" attacks of words that take us by surprise and hurt us most.
The reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord brings instruction in Wisdom, and humility comes before honor.
My Thoughts About This Verse:
- Worship and AWE found through God's Word instills peace in our soul.
- Humility and honor of God, feeds the peace of our soul
- The wisdom of God is also a source of peace for our spirit as we follow after God's instructions
- A living legacy of God's peace is built by reverent-humble, honoring-respect in our AWE-GOD. Develop an AWE of God and therein lies His peace!
****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****
Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.
Lord Jesus, touch my son Chris, guide his physicians and take care of him physically, heal his body Jesus.
Father touch my cousin Wesley, continue to heal his body by Your Spirit, restore his heath and thank you Lord for being with him through all of the surgery and recovery.
Lord Jesus, touch Caitlins friend who lost her father, be with her friend, stabilize her in Your comfort and peace, undergird this family with Your persevering strength. Jesus.
Lord, be with Amy's friend who lost her father, be her peace, be her stability, guide her life in Your strength, be the strength and hope of this family.
Jesus, touch Janelle's children strengthen them physically, restore their health.
Imasingr4him2, Jesus touch Imasingr by Your Spirit and give Your hope, be the Waymaker of this life, guide Imasingr to the future You have, to the Kingdom purposes in play. Open your door of opportunity help Imasingr find the right place to plug in, find Christian fellowship. Jesus!
Jesus be with Shannon this week, shape her will by Your Kingdom purposes for her, help her to bloom where she is planted and give her Your peace in this new place where she has moved. Give her purpose in her every day, Your purpose that fulfills her life. Open the doors for her Jesus.
Jesus be with Jeremy as he reaches out to WCU and Mars Hill, give him Your favor Jesus, draw these colleges to You, Lord, use these online campus groups to stir the hearts of college students to draw them to You, to build community in You. Jesus!
Jesus be with my friend Sherri. Father draw her to a completely in You. Heal her body, strengthen her faith. Lord make a way for her to fix her car. Jesus help her to find that perfect relationship with You, so she is not afraid. Jesus, use the medicine from the FDA to heal her legs and help her endure the side affects by Your strength and power. Jesus!
Notes From book "power thoughts" by joyce meyer
And From Her TV Show….
- The Joy of the Lord is your strength, not the joy of your circumstances. Joyce Meyer
- Through God our lives can be valuable as He comes in us with all His greatness. Joyce Meyer
- God confronts our behavior because He wants us to stop acting like the devil and be a Christian
- God causes us to fall in love with His Word, so obedience becomes loving Him. Joyce Meyer
- We mentally prepare ourselves for disappointment and act out of that dread instead of acting out of God's promise and possibility.
- People emotionally out of control use their damaged emotions to control others through self pity, anger and pouting.
- Stability increases ability. God's strength works perfect stability in our weaknesses
- God can gift us in ways that go way beyond our natural ability
- Let God work with You by the power of His Holy Spirit to become stable in Him. Stability In Christ Produces Ability In Christ.
- Stability is the ability when you are suddenly disappointed to remain calm and dependable
- Stability means dependability
- Do your family a favor and don't take your stresses out on them.
- We love Jesus because He is our Rock- always stable
- Philippians 1:28-29 Consistency=Stability
- We will have tests to teach us stability. We need to lean into God and not let our cirucumstances control our happiness.
- You will have opportunities to be offended, get upset and be disappointed. God uses the opportunities and satan uses the opportunities. Will you choose death or life?
- Ask God, He is Your Way-Maker, He always knows a way out!
- Constancy and Stability is a sign that you don't worship the plan your mind made up, that you can be directed by God
- Without having your confidence in God, you will be controlled by others in your pursuit to people please.
- Insecure people compare and compete with you, always looking at you and what you have and never happy with themselves.
- Confidence and humility go hand in hand, together as one you don't have real confidence without humility
- I can't do anything without God, but with Him, I can do everything! True Confidence!
- God's strength works through our weaknesses, so you need to stop trying to be perfect, because when you do, you are also always trying to make others perfect, it is a frustrating circle of life.
Even if all we have is a little, the Lord desires us to be joyfully generous, so that He will have for His church an abundance for every good work. Let us not be selfish or deceived by money. In a real sense, money is not a blessing; it's a test. Quote By:Francis Frangipane
talk it up! twitter
Fully Face Your God! Do Not Let The World Condition Your Mind! Truth- God's Truth! Read It! Live It! http://kimberlymac.blogspot.com
The Valley Song Jars Of Clay
Look To God! Look To Him! Always And Ever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvHMjILrSJ0&feature=channel_video_title May Our Lives Always Sing Of Your Mercy #AWE-GOD! #tworship
Lord, I pray we will lay down our personal "rights", lay our lives down today for the sake of Your Kingdom. #prayer @worldprayr
Steven Curtis Chapman For The Sake Of The Call
Lord may we abandon "our" all and take up "YOUR" all, cling to Your Kingdom purposes today.
If We Believe We Will Obey! For The Sake Of Our Call To Jesus! http://ow.ly/6sNWc
Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com
"Finally, all [of you] should be of one and the same mind (united in spirit), sympathizing [with one another], loving [each other] as brethren [of one household], compassionate and courteous (tenderhearted and humble)." 1 Peter 3:8
My Thoughts As I Listen To 1 Peter 3
Be submissive, behavior changes hearts. Beauty should be inward not outward… a gentle and quiet spirit before God is of great worth. Do what is right, do not give way to fear. Husbands be considerate, treat your wife with respect and nothing will hinder your prayers. Live in harmony, sympathetic, do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. Whoever loves life must keep his tongue from evil. Turn from evil do good… seek peace, pursue it. Eyes of Lord on Righteous, face attentive to our prayer. If you suffer for what is right you are blessed. Do not fear or be frighten, set apart Christ as Lord in our heart, give an answer to everyone who asks for the reason of your hope. If it is God's will it is better to suffer for doing good. Jesus died for the righteous and the unrighteous one for all. Wait patiently for God to work. Have a good conscious towards God. Jesus Christ has gone before us with angels principalities and powers in submission to Him.
Today! Wait patiently for God to work. Don't be impulsive and take matters in Your Hands. Give God time to work it out!http://kimberlymac.blogspot.com
Lead Me To The Cross: Hillsong
Jesus, lead us to the cross, bring us to our knees where we can lay ourselves down unto YOU! youtu.be/vdq9Q8wJdjc #tworship
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
Debr Ray Thank you for her Lord! Her ministry blesses many!
We Cry Out: Gateway Worship
Isaiah 51 - The Message Bible
7 "Hear me, you who know what is right,
you people who have taken my instruction to heart:
Do not fear the reproach of mere mortals
or be terrified by their insults.
8 For the moth will eat them up like a garment;
the worm will devour them like wool.
But my righteousness will last forever,
my salvation through all generations."
Only By Your Mercy Jesus, We Are Saved! Call Upon The Name Of Jesus Today! Be Eternally Saved By Jesus Christ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQmW8jpJjQ #MWanted #Tworship
Tell The World About Jesus Christ! Lead People To Their Eternal Destiny! Jesus Christ! Just Do It Today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPQmW8jpJjQ #MWanted #Tworship
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
Pastor Elliott Osowitt
1 God is our refuge and strength, a helper who is always found in times of trouble.
2 Therefore we will not be afraid, though the earth trembles and the mountains topple into the depths of the seas,
3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with its turmoil. Selah
4 There is a river – its streams delight the city of God, the holy dwelling place of the Most High
5 God is within her; she will not be toppled. God will help her when the morning dawns.
6 Nations rage, kingdoms topple; the earth melts when He lifts His voice.
7 The Lord of Hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our stronghold. Selah
Dear Bob and Kim
What praise and worship there is in the beautiful Psalms! Great is our God and Greatly He should be praised.
It has been a year since I was stricken with a back injury and laid up in a friend's home in Myrtle Beach for 5 days. I was working on my Christmas tree lots, and hurt my back so badly I could barely move for a week. The miracle of having it happening where I could be so well cared for is reason enough to praise God. But having the condition resolve in 5 days, when every other time I have had this problem it would take 2 or 3 weeks to resolve, is an even greater miracle. I remember how many of you emailed or called expressing sympathy and praying for me. I thank God for you all again and for your prayers. I know, without a doubt, God hears our prayers. God is certainly my refuge and my strength. I hope He is yours also today. Unlike His people, the Lord never offers excuses for failure for He is incapable of failing. He is always righteous and true. He knows our pain as He became flesh for that very reason. There is a River, my friend. It is the River of Life. It flows from the throne of Almighty God. It is my prayer that we lead others to drink from that River so that they too might know the blessings of the family, the eternal family of God. I pray you will be filled with His goodness today and we all give it away for The River will never run dry as long as we give it away.
Remember, sadly, not all will want to drink from the River. It is not our job to make them drink; only to show them the River. Our job is to show the effects in our lives that the River has had. it is up to the Holy Spirit to convict their hearts. So let us never stop inviting our friends and family to share in the joy and peace, the strength and knowledge, in knowing Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
My Thoughts About This:
Thanks! Oh yes I remember that. So glad God touched you. Don't you just love "heavenly hindsight"! It stirs our faith! What you said today.... Oh this is so on my heart, you have no idea! God's heart of passion for the lost is so strong. He has instructed me to use my Wednesday on Twitter and flood it with a cry for the lost and a cry for the Bride of Christ to pray for the lost, to start their own "Most Wanted List" and pray for those all around them that they know do not know Jesus. See the "most wanted list" on the heart of God and pray, pray, pray for them…
Keep my #MWanted in your prayers that people on twitter will hear the call to God to pray for the lost and the lost will hear the cry of their Father to come home to Him.
Here is a song that stirs my heart for the lost….
We Cry Out By Gateway Worship
Have a great day and thanks again for your inspiration!
A Minute With Maxwell
A world a lot of people strive for position. They think if they have the place, position, title then their lives would come together. I need a niche for my life to come together. The position does not make the leader, the leader makes the position. What is more important than having a leadership position is to have the heart of a leader. If we have the heart of a leader to serve others, to add value to others and come alongside their life to make it better, if we have a leadership heart, we will always have a position in their heart as a leader.
We don't have to strive for a title! If we have the heart of a leader, we will always have a position in people's hearts. http://johnmaxwellteam.com/position/
My Thoughts About This:
I can tell that I have "grown" in this area by what I chase after. Today I am in full out pursuit of God and His Kingdom! As a new Christian, I was always seeking a title, a niche, a position; I was called to my ministry occupation 1st before I was called to God. Over the years, God flip flopped that into a Holy Alignment with Him. Jesus is 1st, I am His Firstee and the only position I desire is in His Grace and the only title I want is His servant warrior!
Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!
Currently Posted Menu
AUTHOR TABLE****************** Freedom!
BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure
FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth
LISTENER TABLE*****************Being Yoked
SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Tolerate-NO Truth-YES!
Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him
I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at firstname.lastname@example.org I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!