Wednesday, September 14th 2011
AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage
I, Kimberly Ann McCarthy am willess and I look to You, dreaming only of You… You are my dream maker and the hope of my life!
Blessed (happy, to be envied) is the man who is patient under trial and stands up under temptation, for when he has stood the test and been approved, he will receive [the victor's] crown of life which God has promised to those who love Him.
Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com
"[Imitating Christ's Humility] Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind." Philippians 2:1-2 NIV
Thoughts As I listened to Philippians 2
Be united with Christ, take comfort in His love… be one in spirit and purpose with God, do nothing out of selfishness or pride, look to the interests of others… attitude the same as Jesus Christ, who gave up His rights, made himself nothing taking the nature of a servant He humbled Himself…. Died on a cross and then God exalted him to the highest place and now He has the Name above all names. Jesus Christ, Lord! Therefore… obey God, workout your salvation with respect and AWE… God works in us to will and act according to His purpose… Shine like stars in the universe, hold out the word of life… be poured out like a drink offering in all your situations. Don't look out for your own interests, look out for the Kingdom purposes of Jesus Christ. Honor people who give their lives to Jesus
My Thoughts About This:
This really, really speaks to me today. Sometimes I feel like Jonah, I want to run, I want to run away as far away from this season of my life as I can get. But I know like Jonah, the 1st decision to do that will land me in a belly of a whale. So I will make the right choice! I will stay where He has put me and be thankful for the Kingdom purposes in play all around me. I will focus on Him, not on my situation and give my life to His Kingdom work. I am not really unhappy with my life, I am glad to be serving God, but there are times when I just feel so alone here in Georgia, it is hard to focus on what God has me here for. I know it is a good Kingdom purpose, but it has some of the old demons popping up in insecurity and things from the past. Where do you fit in this Jesus? To me it is so out of balance this world. Times I just want to pack up and go back to NC, I am so tempted to do it, just leave here and try to make a life for myself in NC. But that would be exactly what you told me to "grow out of" when you gave me Isaiah 50, you said to me not to kindle my own fire and walk by the light of a man made fire, or I would lay down in torment. I will obey this Jesus. Because I know that I have inner peace here, even if my flesh hates it here, my inner peace rules. That is what is so weird, the peace I have even though at times I wish I was home in NC, I know I am to be here. It is just not a place I thought I would be in, but it is a place where you are using me Jesus, for Your Kingdom. Help me to deny my flesh today, not to look out for my interests, what I want but for YOURS and serve YOU alone. Jesus. Thank you for the scripture this morning, it does keep my feet in place, positioned in the flow of Your Kingdom purposes
Excerpts-Thoughts From The Bridegroom's Voice
A Book Written By Jesus For His Bride! Available In 2012 For Info Email: email@example.com
***Day THREE… #3 Of Week Three…. Day Three……#3 Week***
Wed. Sept. 14, 201 1 My Thoughts: From The Bridegroom's Voice Week 3
- We do have a God-given free will, but we are responsible-accountable to God for the choices we make. I know I make a choice for peace or a choice for disobedience. With my free will I can choose to be responsible-accountable to God and this is a choice for inner peace.
- The enemy wants to steal my peace and the way it happens is usually not the enemy but my choice, my free will choice.
- From my free will, from each moment to every choice, I must choose Jesus Christ 1st.
- My free will calls me to many things, God calls me to His peace through obedience.
- From moment to free will choice, I decide to follow after Jesus, His Way, His Truth, His Life!
I AM the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser. 2 Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit. 3 You are cleansed and pruned already, because of the word which I have given you [the teachings I have discussed with you]. 4 Dwell in Me, and I will dwell in you. [Live in Me, and I will live in you.] Just as no branch can bear fruit of itself without abiding in (being vitally united to) the vine, neither can you bear fruit unless you abide in Me. 5 I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing. 6 If a person does not dwell in Me, he is thrown out like a [broken-off] branch, and withers; such branches are gathered up and thrown into the fire, and they are burned. 7 If you live in Me [abide vitally united to Me] and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. 8 When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine.
9 I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [[a]continue in His love with Me]. 10 If you keep My commandments [if you continue to obey My instructions], you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love. 11 I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing.
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
My Thoughts About This Verse:
- If I stay abiding in Christ, then my peace is stable because His life in me makes it so
- I can see that the fruit of my relationship with Jesus, the constancy of it is the strength of my inner peace.
- Truly too, His Word is such a strength to me and His precepts do remain with me as a constant motivation from my moments to my choices.
- Omnipresent Reality Checks Are Good! I need to stay in God's Presence if I want peace. I need to obey His Will for Me.
- Frustration and chaos come when I think I can do things on my own without God. When I want my way and I chase after it, I do end up without God's peace.
- From my every moment abiding in Christ to my next choice, I can have the guidance and peace of Jesus. He is my Way-Maker
ASCRIBE TO the Lord, O sons of the mighty, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength. 2Give to the Lord the glory due to His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness or in holy array. 3The voice of the Lord is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders; the Lord is upon many (great) waters. 4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty. 5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars; yes, the Lord breaks in pieces the cedars of Lebanon. 6 He makes them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion (Mount Hermon) like a young, wild ox. 7 The voice of the Lord splits and flashes forth forked lightning. 8 The voice of the Lord makes the wilderness tremble; the Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh. 9 The voice of the Lord makes the hinds bring forth their young, and His voice strips bare the forests, while in His temple everyone is saying, Glory! 10 The Lord sat as King over the deluge; the Lord [still] sits as King [and] forever! 11 The Lord will give [unyielding and impenetrable] strength to His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
My Thoughts About This Verse:
- The Truth and Voice Of God is more powerful than every tempting thought, every discouraging word, every situation where life has gone down a disparaging path. God's truth, His Voice breaks all bondages and brings peace.
- In the face of Chaos, God's Word is majestic, in the face of lawlessness and the horrible consequences of sin upon our world, God's Voice is restoration and peace.
- I would be a fool not to listen to God's Voice, not to hear His Word everyday because it is the foundation of my inner peace!
This is my Groomsman's Journal in my journey with God through the Book "The Bridegroom's Voice! This book is an amazing God-Adventure it was written by Jesus for His Bride and penned by Kimberlymac. It will be available for online purchase in 2012. If you are interested and want to know when it is published and available to the public, send your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org God Bless You!
talk it up! twitter
Need A Mid Week Pick Up For Your Soul! Got A Good One For You! God Is With You Now! http://youtu.be/KozkgnLVcSI
This will pick up your mid day slump and turn it into a Halleluiah Praise God He Is With Us Now! youtu.be/KozkgnLVcSI #tworship
My Heart Thoughts From This Song: Worship Wisdom! Changing Me!
You Hold My World! How He Loves By: Israel Houghton
Take my heart, Lord, will you take my heart, as I surrender to Your Will.
I confess You are my righteousness. Until You Move me I'll be still and know that You are God.
You hold my World in Your hands, You hold my world in Your hands
And I am amazed at Your love.
And I'm not afraid, my world is safe in Your Hands!
Take my life, Lord, You are the reason that I live
You Won't Let Go Of Me! Ever Let Go!
AWE-GOD! You Hold Our World In Your Hands! Our World Is Safe In God's Hands!
Holy Spirit Inspired…. He speaks, I listen and obey… Thank you for teaching Me!
Galatians 1:12 (NLT) I received my message from no human source, and no one taught me. Instead, I received it by direct revelation from Jesus Christ.
Praying for the lost- it must be intentional! We need to hear God's heart on Salvation. His heart passion is huge for those who do not know Him, for those whose destiny for heaven is yet unfulfilled. Wednesday, is my Most Wanted Day. I look around at the people I have divinely by God's Kingdom Purpose, crossed life-paths with, those who do not know Jesus and I put them on my "Most Wanted List" I pray for them, for God to draw them to His Salvation, for them to accept Jesus Christ. With every breathe I take on Wednesday Most Wanted Day, I hope for the lost to come to Jesus. Join with me! Start Your Most Wanted List and pray, pray for the lost! This will spiritually motivate you, listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VylpvSEcBtE #tworship #prayer @worldprayr
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
I hope I didn't sound "callous" last night in responding to the subject of workaholism with you, because I can see how painful this is for you. But personally I've just learned from the Lord to not be consumed by it anymore. It was literally causing me health problems, and two people being consumed (2 wrongs) don't make it right. Is this the ideal way to live, to have a marriage be? No. Is this my choice? No. So I've had to let it go and any time I take it back, I am 100% miserable for days. It reminds me of what it says in Genesis, which I learned was me trying to be in control. Unfortunately, this is the "norm" in marriages as I learned when counseling, where husbands often don't take biblical leadership, are consumed with work, and allow their wives to take leadership. The only one happy about this is satan.
To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
Another verses God used that I mentioned to you is:
Though you grind a fool in a mortar, grinding them like grain with a pestle, you will not remove their folly from them.
Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse.
8 Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you.
9 Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.
Though it doesn't sound very kind to say our husbands are "fools" or "mockers", but reality is, when they neglect their marriages and families, and put their jobs on the throne of their lives, biblically, this is truth. A mocker knows the truth of God's Word, but lives his own life, while claiming to be a believer and Christ follower. They don't want to hear our words and can literally "hate" us, which makes things worse. And a fool who doesn't live God's ways will never be changed by anyone but the Lord.
So this is my reality now approaching 40 years, and not one year of those 40 did things become better with my "words". We need to lovingly express to our husbands how we feel, but then fully trust what God will do and "win him over without a word" as it tells us in 1 Peter. Do I do this 100% of the time? No. I fail too and as I said, am miserable when it happens. I get caught up in worrying about his health as he gets older, but I don't own that issue either. Ideally, husbands and wives agree to have some accountability in their relationship with these issues, but in many, including mine, that is not the agreement. So, put your hope in the Lord and not in man, and follow after the Lord the best you can like I do. I will keep you in my prayers!
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
My Thoughts About This:
Thanks for the encouragement. I am much better today. I have been "Jonahized" by the Godly wisdom of Jonah's life example!!!! I appreciate so much you listening to me and giving me your wisdom, I treasure it, all of it, and in any way I can get it!! I admire your life, I want to be like you one day, I want to get there where you are at peace with your husband, how cool is that... Before I grew up in the Lord to where I am today, I used to add to the stress of my life, by being so angry and bitter about it. It is funny though, I don't like it here, but I am at peace here in Georgia, and God is using me online like no other, so in order to be used like this, I have to be alone, I guess the swap is worth it! I would rather do something with my life that matters eternally. I love the scriptures you sent, put them in my personal journal. Oh and as far as Romans 15:13 goes God did fill me with joy today as I got an email from someone I had been praying for since January for Christ Fellowship online prayer mentoring and she emailed me to say her mother has been healed, cancer free... God healed her... then I realized in complete joy, it is not about where I am or who I am with, it is all about what God has called me to do and my 1st call is to Him, my second to obedience because in that is the flow of Kingdom Purpose! AWE-GOD
2 Kings 20:5 Thus Says The Lord, The God Of David Your [Forefather]:
I Have Heard Your Prayer. I Have Seen Your Tears; Behold, I Will Heal You!
God Will Heal You!
- September 15th
- Father touch Kelly and Rick, help them conceive, use the procedures and bring a child into their lives
- Father touch Dan, bring that which is in the dark to Your healing light
- Jesus touch Christine, give her peace at work, draw her to YOU, to Your Stability
- Father Touch Charles Luke bring him employment, help him to learn in his courses
- Father touch Corinna, make a way for her Lord, open the door of opportunity for her
- Father I pray for Ed Fernadez, open the door for him for a job that will be near his children
- Lord be with Andrew, Jesus open a way of favor for him at work, be his advocate, be his way-maker
- Father God touch Wesley, strengthen his heart, make a way of healing and restoration for his body
- Father touch Imasingr and open the doors for Imasinr to find a church, to have a personal relationship with You that shows Him Your purposes
- Touch Shannon, strengthen her resolves to bloom where she is planted
- Touch Jeremy give him Your favor as he ministers to WNC and Mars Hill, bless these online groups and draw many to You Jesus
- Touch my friend Sherri today Jesus draw her to a completely in You, be her hope and strength
- Jesus be with @swift13fan4ever, draw her close to You, to a personal relationship with You disciple and grow her in You Jesus.
- Father heal and strengthen David's heart, guide him in his diet and guide his doctors
- Father be with Michelle Mease, be her Way-Maker, guide her in her life decisions, make a way of provision for her Jesus
- Father God, touch Viviane, show her the next step, open the doors for her Jesus
- Father touch Chad strengthen his faith this week, bless his son Tyler and protect Tyler's heart, be Tyler's stability during this hard time. Touch Chad's wife draw her to You Jesus, to Your Salvation and Deliverance. Jesus.
- Father God be with Rebecca, heal her body Jesus and give her a good breathing day, strengthen her physically
- Jesus be with Virginia, strengthen her physically, mentally and emotionally be the all of her everything. Jesus.
- Jesus be with my husband to day, be his favor, be his wisdom, be his patient endurances. Open the doors miraculously for him as he tries to finish this job. Make a way for Him Jesus.
- Jesus touch every salvation tweet by Your Spirit, go forth in power, save the lost, bring them into Your Kingdom. Jesus Power and Mighty To Save. So Be It!
- Lord I pray for my friend Sherri, she is in a terrible situation, handicapped and no one to really help her who cares about her. Please Lord, send her an Advocate, and give her Your Peace. Jesus!
Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!
Currently Posted Menu
AUTHOR TABLE****************** Freedom!
BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure
FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth
SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Tolerate-NO Truth-YES!
Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him
I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at email@example.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!