Thursday, September 1, 2011

Constant Conversation W/GOD Aug 29th Mon

Monday, August 29th 2011

AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!

Make My Life Excellent In You-Constant In Your Courage

1 Corinthians 15:10 (AMP)

But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me.

A Minute With Maxwell

Peace!

All of us want peace in our life. Before you can ever find peace outwardly, you have to have it inwardly. Peace is an inside job. Highly successful people are bigger on the inside than they are the outside. Get your values right, start peace on the inside and it will grow to the outside. Bigger Splashes for a moment, don't last too long are bigger on the outside than on the inside.

Verse Of The Day@biblegateway.com

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28 NIV

Notes From Galatains 3:

Foolish Galatians! Jesus was clearly crucified. Did you receive the Holy Spirit by human effort? Have you suffered for nothing? Observe the Law or believe what is heard. Believe God, It is Right. God justified us by faith. All nations will be blessed by our faith. All who rely on religiosity will rely on the curse. The righteous live by faith. The law is not based on faith… Christ redeemed us by becoming a curse for us. He redeemed us in order that by faith we might receive the Holy Spirit in all His promise. One person, Christ… the law does not set aside the Covenant set aside by God… the inheritance does not depend upon the law. God gave it to Abraham through the promise. The law was added because of transgressions and added before Jesus came. The law is not opposed to promises of God, the scripture declares that the whole world is a prisoner of sin, so that what is promised, Jesus is given to those who believe. The law leads us to Jesus that we might be justified by faith. Now we are under supervision by Jesus We are baptized by Christ, clothed by Christ and all one in Christ. I am Abraham's Seed and heir according to the promise.

*My THOUGHTS: GODS THOUGHTS = My Learning=Heart Change*

I love that! The law leads me to Jesus supervision! Jesus thank you for Your redemption. I know that the law has not made me perfect. We taught yesterday about how in our "human condition" we want to do those things that are right, we truly do, but we fall into our fleshly enticements at times. You, have redeemed us and made a way for us to be forgiven. All we have to do is ask and You forgive. I pray you will forgive me for my attitude on Saturday and the actions that I decided as I followed my feelings. It was foolishness. I ask you to forgive me and I am thankful for this chance to put it behind me and grow on. Jesus!

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Divine Test By Boyd Baily

"When Jesus looked up and saw a great crowd coming toward him, he said to Philip, "Where shall we buy bread for these people to eat?" He asked this only to test him, for he already had in mind what he was going to do." John 6:5-6

Life is full of tests. There are a series of tests through the years of formal education. A test is required to receive a learner's permit—then a driver's license. There are personality tests, vision tests, hearings tests and blood tests. There are tests of endurance in mountain climbing, mental tests for marathon runners and tests for alcohol intake. Like it or not—tests measure current progress—and they are an indicator of future direction.

More specifically, the Christian life is a series of divine tests. These are moments along our path of faith that our Heavenly Father wants to reveal to us what's really in our heart. This raw revelation can be rewarding or it can be a reality check of regression. Either way His tests are meant to motivate us forward in a step of growth in grace and love.

"The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul" (Deuteronomy 13:3b).

Moreover, your Master Jesus already knows your heart—He just wants you to know—so you will deeply desire to know Him. Yes, the Lord may puzzle His people at times, but only so they can experience Him through His generous provision and pervasive power. Your divine test is an opportunity to rest in Christ and allow Him to forge your faith. As a red-hot furnace burns away impurities and brings forth its essence, so tests do for us.

"The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart" (Proverbs 17:3).

What tests do you face? A test of patience—wait well on the Lord and others. A test of financial security—trust that you have all you need now and for the future in Christ. A test in giving to those in need—take the first step and watch Jesus multiple your gift beyond its capacity. A test in obedience—act immediately with joyful service. A test of physical and emotional health—find solace and strength in your Creator's care and love.

You will excel in your divine tests by trust in God and service to those in greater need. Tests are relative based on your life circumstance—there are always others whose pain is deeper, whose suffering is more severe and whose trials seem insurmountable. Thus, see your divine test as an opportunity to trust the Lord to provide for you and for those He is calling you to love. You pass His tests, so you can pass on His hope to others being tested.

"Do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion, during the time of testing in the wilderness" (Hebrews 3:8).

What is the Lord teaching me in my time of testing; that I can pass on to help others?

Related Readings: 1 Chronicles 29:17; Psalm 26:2; 139:23; Acts 15:18; 1 Thessalonians 2:4

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

Christ Fellowship Facebook

Thank You! We were really shepherded this weekend in the excellence of God! I am so thankful for those "seasoned servants" of God whose lives reflect this:

"If Jesus Christ is my master in the sense of being my Lord, then all the plans of my life must be laid down for His supervision-judgment-authority. I go where He sends me; I do what He tells me; I stay where He bids me." Robert Speer

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

From Pastor Wimbish

"For all of them were trying to frighten us, [f]thinking, "[g]They will become discouraged with the work and it will not be done." But now, (E)O God, strengthen my hands." - Nehemiah 6. 8 & 9

God is using you all to do great things! The enemy will seek to discourage & deceive us. Pray God would strengthen our hands today.

Exhortation- The Shepherd's Communicated Love-Wisdom!

Thank you! I just love this devotional! I think you were the one who originally sent it to me, but everyday it blesses me huge... I want to get a copy of one of his devotional books for Bob, he just says things that are so profound and you can feel the Holy Spirit in His Words...  Thanks for thinking of me, I so appreciate you.  You have no idea.  Saturday I gave in to my "fleshly pouty party" so much so I dropped offline, I could not stay on... well I could have if I had not decided to party with my pity!!!! Friday I had the car to run errands, the 1st day I have gotten out in 10 days and it was 102 degrees, I felt sick every time I got out of the car just to go into a store.  Then the one night we were going to get out and have a date on Friday, he was ready at 6pm, I got lost trying to get back to the base, really lost... I picked him up at 8pm... I hate it here. This is really a hard assignment.  Then Bob is closing one job out, starting another one.  He worked 75 hours this week.  So you can imagine, I spent a lot of time alone. Saturday, He said he would get off around 4pm, bring some pizza home.  So, I don't hear from him until I see him jump online Saturday, he was still at work, didn't bother to call me, leaves me there stranded with no dinner... he gets home around 8 and needless to say we had a "conversation"!!!  Of course the next day we have to teach on "spiritual warfare"....  luckily we were able to work it all out before we went to bed and God was able to use us Sunday.  We had numbers outrageous... come to services...  Just think before Bob came they were running maybe 100 per weekend in 3 services and this weekend we were up to 550. You can't manufacture that. God is up to something here for this season of time, it is just crazy awesome!  I just get concerned about Bob working those kind of hours and it bothers me in American companies today that they actually expect that.  He goes in at 6am gets off at 7:30  works all day Saturday and then in ministry all day Sunday.  I am just concerned and I shared it with him.  I told him there is no reason why you can't wind the job down and leave at 6:30... so he promised to try to get home by 6:30 this week.  We will see! Workaholic! LOL!!!!  Well, I hope you get better, take care of that hand my friend. Thank you for all you are to me, I love your caring heart, your sweet genuineness and the way you take care of your friends.  I am blessed!

 

Worthy News Brief @worthyemail.com

Worthy News Brief - August 29, 2011

Kimberly, follow through!

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

Knowing He was about to depart, Yeshua (Jesus) left His disciples with a final command: stay in Jerusalem, and wait...for the promise. Of the thousands who had witnessed His miraculous ministry and heard His amazing teaching, and the hundreds that had actually seen Him after the resurrection, we read in Acts that only 120 stayed and tarried until the promise arrived. But these 120 were steadfast. They waited the full term...

What would have happened if they had left after the 4th day? Or the 6th day? Or the 9th day? They would have missed the promise and the amazing blessing that came with it. But those 120 believers stayed - they stayed and pressed in until the Holy Spirit came!

Kimberly, Do you want the fullness of the Spirit in your life? Continue pressing in. Wait with relentless faith and patience. Perseverance is often the critical factor in receiving the promises of God. Our Lord will fulfill every good promise in His perfect time. Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Baht Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah Negev Desert, Israel

*My THOUGHTS: GODS THOUGHTS = My Learning=Heart Change*

That is so true, perseverance is our choice. Help us to remember how powerful perseverance is, help us to remember it and act on this truth from the moment we feel we are going to give up to the next choice, help us to stand in Your strength, hope, truth and promise. Jesus!

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

Father touch 851 by Your Spirit today. Finish what you started in 851. Send your Holy Spirit to make a way of repentance and change. Jesus. Open the door for 851 to reach out to me, to YOU. Jesus.

Lord Jesus touch little Fynley heal her body and strengthen her by Your Spirit.

Father touch my friend dealing with a suddenly health crisis, be with him, direct him, give the doctors wisdom, hold him in your healing hands.

Father touch Rebecca, heal her body, strengthen her Jesus. Give her a great breathing day today. Jesus.

Father Heal Christy's hand by your Spirit.

Father be with Kat, help her to get home safely, take care of her Jesus by Your Spirit. AMEN!

 

McCARTHY FAMILY PRAYER

Ephesians 3: 14-21 Draw Us (BOB, KIM, BRAD, BONNIE, KIELE, RYANNE, CHRIS, SUMMER, NOAH, KENNETH, TINA) To You That We Might Walk With You This Day And Forever!

Hey precious family! Crazy Awesome things are going on here at the Ft. Benning base with the soldiers. It is not explainable. It is just something God is doing for this season. The numbers of soldiers coming on Sunday has gone from 15o to 550… that can only be God. He is working on this base right now and Dad and I are just humbled to the core of our being as we know God purposefully used a very hard time in our life to bring us here to this moment of time to be used by Him and to be a small part of what He is doing here. This weekend 80 soldiers gave their life to Christ. The sessions we had were amazing there was such a hunger for God as we taught you could see it as they took notes, as they made eye contact, as they spoke with us afterwards, that God was working. You can't manufacture that kind of thing. God is at work here and all we can do is praise Him. Every time I get up and share Christ with the soldiers, I am reminded why I am here. The adjustment here has been hard. The heat especially! Friday it was 102 degrees. Friday was not a good day because Dad and I had planned to have a date night, I had the truck so I had to pick him up and even with the GPS, I got lost… finally picked him up at 8pm… took me over an hour and a half… I saw some places in Columbus Georgia, you would not want to be in… then when the GPS finally finds a gate I can take to get in this massive base it is closed off with barricades and I thought… Oh… so close but yet so far away… I still can't find my hubby!!!! I know…. I can hear you laugh, only me… I miss my family, grandkids and my mountain home, my things, my life-style, but OH… I would not change all of this discomfort for a moment, I know I am privileged by God to be here to be with these soldiers being His encouragement to them. AWE-GOD!

Have a great week because the weekend is gonna be joyful! Can't wait to see you all

Matthew 13 ~ The Message Bible

The Meaning of the Harvest Story

18-19"Study this story of the farmer planting seed. When anyone hears news of the kingdom and doesn't take it in, it just remains on the surface, and so the Evil One comes along and plucks it right out of that person's heart. This is the seed the farmer scatters on the road. 20-21"The seed cast in the gravel—this is the person who hears and instantly responds with enthusiasm. But there is no soil of character, and so when the emotions wear off and some difficulty arrives, there is nothing to show for it. 22"The seed cast in the weeds is the person who hears the kingdom news, but weeds of worry and illusions about getting more and wanting everything under the sun strangle what was heard, and nothing comes of it. 23"The seed cast on good earth is the person who hears and takes in the News, and then produces a harvest beyond his wildest dreams."

My Thoughts-Prayers About These Verses As I Listen To The Holy Spirit:

Lord make the ground of our hearts: Bob, Kim, Brad, Bonnie, Kiele, Ryanne, Chris, Summer, Noah, Kenneth, Tina, Baby D, some crazy awesome, good earth where the seed of Your Word, Your Truth grows in our hearts and produces Your Character, Your Life in us from every moment we experience through every choice we make. Jesus! Make us like You, create in our hearts fertile ground for Your Truth to grow maturity in our lives. No matter what we are going through, I pray we "grow through" it by Your Spirit, Truth and Life. So be it in this family Lord Jesus. Father God I pray that you touch each family member who is traveling this upcoming weekend, put Your hedge of protection around our vehicles and bring us all home safely! AMEN!

 

A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today

Pastor Elliott: I don't believe my learning will ever end even when I get to heaven. I am no thoroughbred Christian, you know that. My background is Jewish for the first 20 years, pagan for a few decades, and Christian for the past 14 years. Since that day I gave myself to Jesus, I have leaned on the authority of scripture that governs all that I do. I am uncomfortable with too much attention drawn to me. I have never felt worthy to do what I do in ministry. I feel closer to the biblical tax collector beating his chest, falling to his knees and crying out to God, "Father forgive me for I am a sinner", than I do to many of my fellow pastors.

Isaiah 48:11

"I will act for My own sake, indeed, My own, for how can I be defiled? I will not give My glory to another."

If there is any good in me, it is God doing the work, not me in my own power. I don't drop names to qualify my words. There is only one NAME I know that gives weight to my words- that is the NAME is above all names. Remember this Bob and Kim, God is not looking for perfect people to serve Him. He is looking for people who are willing to be made perfect in HIM for His service. Pastor Elliott

My Thoughts-Prayers About This:

Oh My! I needed to hear that... I have been beating myself up for giving into a "fleshly fit" this past weekend. God needed me to be at my best and I gave into a "pouty party" on Saturday night and I have not done that in so long, so it was disappointing. Unlike when God moved us to West Jefferson, a beautiful place where I really loved exploring... this new move to Georgia is not fun. I don't like it here. It is so hot! 102 on Friday! I miss my home, my mountain life style... and I miss the privacy I had of living life in my home without feeling I was in a "fishbowl"! The heat is very hard to take... and I am so out of my comfort zone here... but nothing matters at all when we stand up on Sunday at the base and teach soldiers about Jesus... I know we are here for a purpose and I know I could never be perfect enough because only God can be doing what is happening here, it has nothing to do with me. He brought us here by way of a huge trial and He connected us to Campus Military Ministry in a miraculous way. I am sad that I gave into my feelings, that my thoughts Saturday drove me to acting like a spoiled child, that I gave into the thoughts that said: Why do you always have to be the one God asks to do these crazy things??? Because on Sunday when God sends 550 soldiers to hear a message on Spiritual Warfare and 80 get saved and hundreds get blessed and equipped, I guess my silly imperfections just pale... in the face of our crazy awesome God Who can do what He wants, when He wants with Whomever He wants... AWE-GOD! I don't have to be perfect, He doesn't need me... He's God This! My heart see's everything He does and I stand in AWE and it makes me want to be perfect, I want to love Him by being a great big Glory Shine for Him. Even being a broken vessel at times is beautiful when God fills you, because I know I am a broken vessel of His Light that pierces the dark night of this world with a Kingdom SHINE....Have a great week, thanks again for your devotionals... they bless me

A Minute With Maxwell

Peace: All of us want peace in our life. Before you can ever find peace outwardly, you have to have it inwardly. Peace is an inside job. Highly successful people are bigger on the inside than they are the outside. Get your values right, start peace on the inside and it will grow to the outside. Bigger Splashes for a moment, don't last too long are bigger on the outside than on the inside.

http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey

Grace Works "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them—yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me." 1 Corinthians 15:10 

 Anything good in your life is a result of God's grace. Your success is the result of the grace of God. Your money, your possessions, your spouse, your children, your job and your relationships are all a result of God's grace. You cannot take credit. Yes, you have been available and obedient, but only because of the grace of God. He is the originator and sustainer of all good things in your life. 

 If you ever hold on to anything with a tight fist or take credit for His "grace work," then you are in danger of losing His blessing. Acknowledge regularly who is responsible for the pleasant and productive things in your life. If you struggle with your lot in life, still be grateful for the grace of God that is at work in you. Your personality, your looks and the way you make a living are all a result of God's grace. Your health, your opportunities, your goals, your aspirations and your dreams are all grace driven. 

 His grace is there for your recognition, reward and results. Celebrate His grace. Embrace His grace. Revel in His grace. His grace is infinite in supply and available in "real time." Be careful not to take His grace for granted. Grace taken for granted may cease to be granted. Credit grace for its great affect in your life. 

 Without the grace of God, we maintain at best and are miserable at worst. Without the grace of God, we grope in the darkness of indecision and run out of steam. Without the grace of God, we are lost in our sins and servants of Satan. Without the grace of God, our heavenly rewards are meaningless and lacking. The grace of God is the glue that holds life together. It is the fuel that energizes your life. Without a doubt, grace is what God is about. It works. 

 The grace of God works hard. There is no conflict between grace and work. They go together. It is because of God's grace that you work hard. Your good works are a result of grace. Grace is not a result of your works, and grace without works is dead. This is why grace work has the most impact for God's Kingdom. Grace work transcends human effort. 

Your efforts are limited without the grace of God. The grace of God can accomplish twice as much through you in half the time. 

 This is the pattern of grace work. You work hard; you work smart; but you work motivated and inspired by God's grace. How do you know you are engaging in grace work and not just good work? The object of your affection is evidence of grace work. Grace work dies daily to self and lives for Christ. In celebration of its accomplishments, grace work points to God and others. Grace work is also grateful. There is a sense of deep appreciation and gratitude for those empowered by the grace of God. 

  And, lastly, grace work is quietly, humbly and relentlessly on point to carry out the will of God. There is no opposition or discouragement that derails grace work. Focus wins the day every time! Invite the grace of God into your work. Acknowledge God's grace in your work. Most importantly, depend on the grace of God in your work. Grace work works smart and hard. It is Kingdom motivated and Kingdom productive. You are who you are by the grace of God. You work hard and are refreshed by God's grace. Therefore, grace works!

Thanks for taking this God Adventure with me as I walk with God and talk up a constant conversation with my AWE-GOD! Please check out my site:

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Most Wanted

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Precious Treasure    

FAMILY TABLE******************* Way Of Truth

LISTENER TABLE*****************Being Yoked

MILITARY TABLE*****************BattleWeary    

SERVANT TABLE******************Joyfulicious    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********100% Kingdom Truth Proof

 

 

 

 

No comments: