Thursday, January 5, 2012

Constant Conversation W/GOD 1-4

Kimberly McCarthy

Increase My Worship

More Focused On You,

Less About Me!

AWE-GOD!

Psalm 62: 5-6

My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. 6 He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

I PRAISE MY ALMIGHTY AWE-GOD!

Wednesday, January 4th, 2012

2012! Great awe-God followship Adventure!

Today I my "feelings" are all over the place. I feel defeated and unable to do what God wants me to do. I feel like I let YOU down Lord, this human condition seems to get the best of me at times. I want to be better for YOU, I want to please YOU. Today I feel that is impossible, because it is impossible on my own. I can't do this without YOU Lord. Please forgive me for my selfish attitudes, for letting my flesh dictate to my faith, and focus me in doubt, instead of Your Precious Truth. Make me better in YOU today, better and the best I could be today. Help me to let go of the fears of my future and follow You today Lord Jesus. I don't want to "feel" better as much as I want to "act" better today, being found in YOU and growing through this day by faith, hope, belief and trust in YOU.

Developing My AWE-GOD With An Attitude Of Gratitude!

What am I thankful for today! Father God, I thank you for the Godly men in my life. My Husband, My Son, My Son In Laws! I am grateful that they have a heart after YOU. AWE-GOD!

There is so much negative in this season of our Country, that I feel 2012 is a year for me to accentuate the positive, be grateful and speak it out to God. Every day when I wake up I bow before GOD, my 1st step out is down. This year I want to develop my personal worship more and I also want to develop my gratefulness, so before I go to bed, I am going to bow before God and thank HIM for everything about my day and go to bed with a heart of thanksgiving each night! Want to join me?

Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!

Robbie Seay Band: God Of Hope

In My Darkest Night, You Lord God Brighten Up The Skies! AWE-GOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGWQJ4heXS8 #tworship

God Of Heaven Come Down! I Sing A Song Of Hope In You Today! Omnipresent Reality=HOPE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGWQJ4heXS8 #tworship

I know I make mistakes, but You, Lord Jesus, have new mercy for me everyday! Your Love NEVER Fails- NEVER Changes! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_2qG22SPwU&feature=related I know that YOU love me Lord! AWE-GOD! #Tworship

I need You Lord, more than anything, even my next breathe! I need you more! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx7VmShHhO8&feature=related #tworship

I Will Rejoice By William Murphy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=zYdMXymbGXk #tworship

Rejoice! Remember we have a future and a hope, and it is not here! So much to look forward too! #AWE-GOD! #Tworship

 

Be Renewed! Be Refreshed In God Today! Replenish Your Soul – Rejoice And Be Glad In God!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=zYdMXymbGXk #Tworship

YOU VERSION READING PLAN- THOUGHTS AS I READ:

Genesis 1:1

  • God prepared, formed, fashioned… I think of this and realize that God was prepared, He did not rush into things, He took time and carefully formed….. and the word fashioned truly shows the depth of His creating heart.
  • Once again in the beginning darkness was upon the earth and God brought the Light, just as when He sent Jesus because darkness was in our soul and Jesus brought the light. God from the beginning was shedding His light upon dark places.
  • The Spirit of God was brooding… interesting word… over the face of the waters.
  • God saw the light and His thought was, this is good. Light is good, it was suitable to God and pleasant to God. He is a God of Light!
  • God separated the Light from the Darkness calling it Day and Night.
  • God created the heavens, we look to the heavens from whence comes our help.
  • I love how it says, God said and it was so… Oh the authority of His Word, His Spoken Word! Has been and always will be the full authority.
  • He created by speaking and then He looked upon it and saw that it was good. He saw good and was very positive and He approved it.
  • I love how He created fruit trees with a seed within the fruit to reproduce itself, a seed that carries the identity of the fruit. That is just so amazing!
  • Interesting how God made the Sun the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light, the moon to rule the night… He continued to have light in some form in the day and in the night.
  • He created living creatures in abundance… He does so much abundantly and we take so much for granted.
  • God's blessing of the animals made them fruitful and gave them the ability to multiply in abundance.
  • And so it was… God said and so it was…. Hmmmmm
  • He wanted mankind to be in the likeness of the trinity. The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit. He created man in His own image.
  • He gave us dominion over and authority over the fish, birds, beasts of the earth. Use the vast resources to bless and in the service of God and man.
  • He made a way for us to always have food, because ever plant had seed in its fruit. Amazing how He has provided for us. He had a plan and it was to provide for us forever.

Genesis 2

  • Seven days… God's perfect number and on that day He rested. God made the 7th day hallowed and for His rest.
  • God created a mist, fog, vapor to water the ground.
  • God created life out of dust from His breathe, God created the 1st human being with a seed within the man to reproduce…. The breathe of God creates a living being that to me is something we should not mess with, it is sooooooooo reverent and awe-inspiring.
  • God caused trees to grow out of the ground, those that were pleasant for the sight and those for food. It kind of shows me that God enjoyed beautiful things, He was pleased by them, just like we are when we see a beautiful tree.
  • He created the Tree of life in the center of the garden, interesting that it was in the center of everything, like setting a pattern of life being at the center of all things.
  • Tree of Knowledge: He created showing the difference between good and evil and blessing and calamity. Interesting that He distinguished good and evil - blessing and calamity from the beginning of creation, so we would know that there were no gray areas. Good choice or bad choice, no rationalization!
  • God even provided the river out of Eden to water the garden, He thought of everything, He gave us everything we needed.
  • He made all those things and then he put the man in the garden to tend it, guard it and keep it, pretty much determining the role of a man. Tend-Guard-Keep! Interesting.
  • The 1st command given the man was about the tree of Knowledge, not to eat the fruit of this tree. God wanted man to need Him, to look to Him for all knowledge began in HIM. He told the man He could eat freely of everything but the tree of Knowledge. How interesting is that!!
  • God was not done and felt man was not complete, that he needed a helper, someone to complement him so that he would not be alone. So God created animals for companionship and he let Adam name them, yet there was not one among them that was a good helper that would complement him.
  • God created for man what he needed to complement him.
  • He took one of Adams ribs and He built up and made into a woman. Bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh… she was taken out of man.
  • God created it to be so in the beginning of time that a man should leave father and mother and be united and cleave to his wife.

Genesis 3

  • The 1st sign of seeing the serpent, it is said to be crafty.
  • The 1st thing satan says to a human being is to tempt them not to believe what God has said and it hasn't changed since then.
  • Eve disobeyed God because she wanted more, even thought she had all she needed, she wanted what she was told she could not have. She studied the tree and rationalized that it was was a good tree, it was pretty to look at and suitable for nourishment and she desired the knowledge that she felt was being kept from her, she wanted more….
  • Innocence was taken from them as they disobeyed God and shame was given in return and isn't that the same today. The enemy steals our innocence, our purity and gives us shame and guilt.
  • Blame – Be Lame came to life that day in the garden as the woman blamed the serpant and the man blamed the woman, no one took responsibility for the disobedience.
  • The serpent was cursed to the ground by God.
  • Wow Adam was cursed to work forever, to labor for that which had been freely provided for him in full before disobedience.
  • Interesting how the Lord made it plain that because of what Eve did, the husband would rule over the wife.
  • Death was the result of the sin… eternal separation from God.

Romans 1

  • Paul looked at himself as a Bond Servant of Jesus- He knew his calling was to be an apostle and he knew what that meant to his life.
  • Jesus was descended from David, was the seed of David in his flesh, yet His divine nature was according the Spirit of God.
  • Holiness designated the Son of God in power- miraculously so…
  • Jesus and only because of Jesus we have God's grace, a favor that we don't deserve or would never have without Jesus!
  • Our apostleship comes out of the Grace and Favor of God through Jesus Christ.
  • We are called: Invited to belong to Jesus! Our 1st call is to Jesus!
  • We are designated for a life set apart for God, consecrated to God.
  • Grace and spiritual blessing come from God and peace is ours from Jesus Christ
  • Paul talked about serving Jesus with His Whole Spirit, His whole life was All IN with God.
  • He desired so much to be with the people to share with them spiritual gifts of wisdom to strengthen and establish them in their faith.
  • Faith that we share encourages and comforts each other in ways that God ordained from the beginning.
  • Paul talked about having plans to visit them, but they were hindered and he felt like it was purposeful because they were not ready to receive the fullness of what He had for them. It almost seems like he knew God hindered his plans to come to them because the purposes of God were in play.
  • He talked about the Gospel with such love and He was not ashamed of it all, He knew the Gospel carried God's power and it was this power that caused people to be saved and delivered from eternal death.
  • He said the righteousness of the Gospel was ascribed by God and springs forth out of our faith and belief in it.
  • He talked a lot about personal trust and confident surrender and a firm reliance upon the Word of God
  • To be just and upright, you must live by faith. God's holy wrath and indignation will be revealed against all unrighteousness and ungodliness.
  • If we are walking in righteousness, doing what is right, obeying God and being found in the character of Godliness, then God says this is being just and this is being upright and He says that we shall live by faith if we are just and upright.
  • Truth is repressed and hindered by unrighteousness and ungodliness. Truth is inoperative when there is no righteousness. The power of God's truth in my life depends upon my holiness, my righteousness, my purity. That is so true!
  • God shows us things, He makes truth evident and plain in our inner consciousness by His Holy Spirit.
  • It is God Who shows us how to live and how to live right in His sight. We know what to do, we need to just do it! Obey God!
  • God has made his eternal power and His divinity clearly discernible through creation. Mankind and all God has created shows us Who He is, He has made Himself intelligible to all meen.
  • We all know God, there is no excuse, because we see Him every single day in the life and lives of all around us. We choose either to honor Him and glorify Him and give Him Thanks for we choose senseless reasoning and stupid human rationalizations, to reject Him.
  • Fools are those who profess themselves to be smart and make simpletons of themselves.
  • Fools exchange the glory of God's majesty and excellence for man made temperance!
  • When we go our own way and we don't respect God's truth, we become more and more foolish in our thinking and our imaginings, we reason with stupid assumptions and our minds become darkened.
  • It is funny how we think we are so wise, yet in the Light of God's Wisdom we are fools!
  • It is scary how God just gives us over to our lusts and how fast they degrade and become really uncontrollable and never satisfied. Sin is like a snowball going downhill!
  • Sin dishonors our bodies by its very nature of impurity and sin creates a degrading power that gets worse and worse as we exchange truth for lies and serve our ourselves instead of God.
  • Living outside of God's wisdom, our passions become self degrading and our affections vile and unnatural
  • We will suffer in our bodies and personalities the inevitable consequences of going our own way walking by the light of man made wisdom that does not last.
  • Without God's Holy Spirit working in us and through us, our lives on their own will be filled with every kind of unrighteousness. Without a God inspired conscience, we will be faithless, heartless, love less and merciless.

Joyce Meyer: Promises For Your Everyday Life

Acts 20:35  In everything I have pointed out to you [by example] that, by working diligently in this manner, we ought to assist the weak, being mindful of the words of the Lord Jesus, how He Himself said, It is more blessed (makes one happier and more to be envied) to give than to receive.

True Happiness By Joyce Meyer

Years ago I had no idea how strongly God felt about giving to others. Before that, I lived a selfish, me-first life. I struggled and strived constantly to find happiness for myself, but I always found myself worn-down, stressed-out, and definitely unhappy. However, God taught me a thing or two about true happiness. Once I figured out that happiness is a by-product of doing something good for other people, I began to adopt a lifestyle where I intentionally look for ways to help people, every day. The Bible says in Acts 20:35, In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive' (NIV). That's amazing. Giving brings more happiness than receiving? On the surface, that doesn't make much sense. We live in a world and a culture that's obsessed with receiving. So many times, we look at people who have a lot of stuff and think, 'They must be truly happy.' But true happiness comes from a lifestyle of giving to others. Now, that doesn't mean you have to give away millions. All God asks is that you give what you have. I don't ever want to be the kind of person who just says, "Well, I'm doing enough. I'm satisfied." In reality, that will never bring satisfaction. No, I want to help as many people as I possibly can. Today, find someone you can give to. No matter how big or small your gift, whether it's money, time, or encouragement, just give what you have. Experience the true happiness that comes from giving. Prayer Starter: God, I know that true happiness comes from giving, not receiving. I want to live the life of true happiness that comes from forgetting about my selfish desires and seeking to give to those around me.

Notes From Television Show by joyce meyer ministry

  • Without discipline and self control, you will never become what God has called you to be.
  • Submission is not an act - it is an attitude of the heart. Joyce Meyer
  • Let God restore you, don't stay in recovery all your life. Joyce Meyer
  • God calls us to do amazing things and gives us opportunity to do them, we need to be prepared!
  • Diligently Disciplined! Duet. 6:17 People want the "God Perks" without the "God Work"!
  • Do what God tells you so you can be blessed!
  • Be prompt in your obedience and have a submissive attitude toward God.
  • Romans 7:6 Discipline is not intended to be a life regulated by rules but led by the prompting of the Holy Spirit Joyce Meyer
  • Legalism is having a rule about everything and being regulated by rules; this can only make you mean and miserable! Joyce Meyer
  • Discipline- Self Control is a tool for you to use.
  • Driven by a law, you become legalistic and then judgemental with those who don't follow the law you have prescribed to. Joyce Meyer
  • Discipline is your ability to say no to self and YES to GOD! Joyce Meyer
  • In Followship, Jesus is the standard, not the law! Focus on Jesus! http://Kimberlymac.blogspot.com
  • Discipline yields a peaceful righteousness
  • People who are undisciplined are usually full of self loathing Joyce Meyer
  • The law restrains us and holds us captive. We don't serve the dead law, we serve under the promptings of the live Holy Spirit.
  • You are not walking in excellence if you leave a mess for someone else to clean up. Joyce Meyer
  • New law that is working in our hearts is by the prompting of the Holy Spirit for living in excellence.
  • If you are living in an excellent way, you will have the excellence of Jesus in your life.
  • Do you want to develop a close intimacy with God? Invite Him into every area of your life. Be ALL IN With God. Kimberlymac

Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!

Have Your Way By Don Moen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rIzAgQNRw&feature=uploademail #tworship

As We Wait On You- Pray To You, Have Your Way In Us Lord Jesus! Speak Your Word Into Our Hearts! Let It Be So! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rIzAgQNRw&feature=uploademail #tworship

 

talk it up! twitter

AMEN! RT @ChristianRep: Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves. Phil 2:3

Yes He Is! RT @Kenley_: RT @worldprayr: Trust in Jesus at all times, He is a refuge for us.

Jesus please help me to learn to follow the leadership of the Holy Spirit. I #pray to be excellent in followship @worldprayr

Yes HE Is RT @2kidzmomma: Our Gods not dead, He's surely alive ..... living on the inside roaring like a lion! He's alive! #Jesus #tworship

****My Prayer! I Place All My Expectation In You, Almighty God!*****

Psalm 62:5 (amplified) My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.

Praying For God's Favor For The Benjamin Family!

Jesus Fill The Heart Of This Precious Family As They Wait On You- Pray To You! Be Their Way-Maker! Have Your Way! Speak Your Word Of Hope And Promise And Give Your Favor In Their Every Step! AMEN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rIzAgQNRw&feature=uploademail

Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!

I Belong To You: Hillsong United

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38CH9zmG2w&feature=related

I Belong To God! All I need are His Spirit–His Truth! Jesus I lift my life to YOU. I praise You! I Belong To Only You! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38CH9zmG2w&feature=related #tworship

I Am God's! I Live With His Promise Written On My Heart! I Belong To Him, I Am Set In His Family!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38CH9zmG2w&feature=related #Tworship

I Praise God! I Lift My Hands To My King! I Want To Live All My Life ALL IN With My God! I Belong To Him! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38CH9zmG2w&feature=related

#tworship

Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!

The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com

Currently Posted Menu

AUTHOR TABLE****************** Twas The Night Before Christmas

BREAKFAST TABLE*************** Tighten The Belt Of Truth!    

FAMILY TABLE******************* True-Thanks

LISTENER TABLE*****************Christmas Champion

MILITARY TABLE*****************Merry Christmas    

SERVANT TABLE******************Christmas Bling-Bling    

SMORGASBORD TABLE ***********Christmas! Point Is?

Follow Me On Twitter @kmac4him

I have written an amazing book, actually God wrote it to His Bride and I penned it. It will be an incredible journey for you with AWE-GOD. It will be available in 2012 online. If you are interested email me your email address at kmac4him@maxforcepublishing.com I will make sure you get notified when the Bridegroom's Voice is ready to be purchased online. God Bless You Huge!

No comments: