Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Constant Conversation W/God Jan 3


Psalm 62: 5-6
My soul, wait only upon God and silently submit to Him; for my hope and expectation are from Him. 6 He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved.
Increase My Worship Create In Me A Heart More Focused On You, Lord Jesus-Less About Me!
AWE- ALMIGHTY GOD!
Week Of January 2nd
Tuesday, January 03, 2012
When we surrender every area of our lives-- including our finances--to God, then we are free to trust Him to meet our needs. But if we would rather hold tightly to those things that we possess, then we find ourselves in bondage to those very things.
Larry Burkett
God isn't going to let you see the distant scene. He promises a lamp unto our feet, not a crystal ball into the future.-Max Lucado #2012
My Thoughts About This:
I love that... isn't that what we all want too, we don't want to wait on God, learn to trust Him, cast out our doubts, we want instantly to see everything... Waiting seems to be God's way of not giving us our way until we are good and ready to receive it HIS WAY!!!
Holy Spirit, Help Me Align My Life With This Word Of God Wisdom!
Psalm 37:23  The steps of a [good] man are directed and established by the Lord when He delights in his way [and He busies Himself with his every step].
God Will Direct Your Journey By Joyce Meyer
The Christian life can be likened to a journey. The Holy Spirit is our guide, He leads us daily. And He is always guiding us to what is best for our life. The key to a successful and enjoyable journey is to follow Him. But what does it mean to follow God? Basically, it means to obey Him, to follow His lead, and to do what He says. So many times we get ahead of God. We may think we know the best direction to take or we get impatient with His timing and make a wrong turn because it looks quicker. The problem is, once we realize that road leads to a dead end, we have to go all the way back to where we got off course. The good news is, God is there, waiting to take the lead again and show us the right way to go. The Lord has each of our journeys perfectly planned. We need to fully understand that He loves us, that He is good and righteous and that we can trust Him. We can trust Him to lead us in the direction that is right for us. We can trust Him to correct us when we stray and guide us back to the right place. We can trust Him with others on our path. We can trust Him with our life, period. Follow the Holy Spirit's lead, because He knows the way and He will always stay with you. Trust Him to lead you into all the good He planned for your life long before you were ever born. And enjoy the journey.
Verse Of The Day @biblegateway.com
"For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age," Titus 2:11-12 NIV
My Thoughts As I Listen To Titus 2
Teach what is in accord with the Word. Be and teach others how to be worthy of respect- self control! Be kind, be subject and respectful of your husband. Encourage self control and set an example. In teaching show integrity and soundness of speech. Be subject to God in everything, be fully trusted by what you do and say, so you can make God attractive to others. Say no to ungodliness and worldly passion and live self controlled Godly lives in this present age. Purify yourself a people for your very own. Do not let anyone despise you, be self controlled!
Notes From Television Show by joyce meyer ministry
James 4:6-8
But He gives us more and more grace ([a]power of the Holy Spirit, to meet this evil tendency and all others fully). That is why He says, God sets Himself against the proud and haughty, but gives grace [continually] to the lowly (those who are humble enough to receive it). 7 So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you. 8 Come close to God and He will come close to you. [Recognize that you are] sinners, get your soiled hands clean; [realize that you have been disloyal] wavering individuals with divided interests, and purify your hearts [of your spiritual adultery].
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
  • Some of our problems are strictly from our disobedience. Joyce Meyer
  • We have it backwards! 1st we have to Submit to God and 2nd we have to resist the devil! Joyce Meyer
  • Jesus was totally obedient and always walked in love. He stayed in God's presence continually!
  • Obediently, give whatever God tells you to give and do it promptly.
  • God tests our level of obedience by asking us to give away what we are attached to! Joyce Meyer
  • Discipline and self control are seeds planted in us by God that grow and bloom in our lives as we water them with obedience to God. Joyce Meyer
  • Do you give in to what you want-think-feel? Instead! Be led by the Holy Spirit Joyce Meyer
  • Being obedient to God is extremely important and takes a lot of self control. Joyce Meyer
  • Let your flesh have its fit and you go ahead and obey God. Joyce Meyer
  • Learn Prompt And Total Obedience To God! Joyce Meyer
  • Love is the most important thing to God, so it should be for you too. Love Loud Today! Joyce Meyer
  • Everything God asks us to do, either from the Word or through the Holy Spirit, is always for our good benefit.
  • If you know it is God, then just do it! If you don't obey Him, you will cheat yourself out of God's Good Purpose! Joyce Meyer
  • Why does God care about the little things in our lives? It is there He trains us up to handle the big things! Joyce Meyer
  • When God asks you to give something away, it is not about God taking away from you as much as it is about God using your things to convey His love to someone! Joyce Meyer
  • We are anointed for the "hard" things in our lives. There is nothing to hard for God in us to work out through us! Joyce Meyer
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
If I want to step into the flow of Kingdom purposes in my life, I must step into it through an obedient-submissive heart. Submission-Obedience to God is where the power-purpose flow of the Kingdom of God is. Step into it today.
Even when we don't understand what God is doing, or why He is asking us to obey Him in a certain way, all is eventually good if we trust God! I have been there and learned this!!
This really hit home for me today! We like to blame God or get mad at God when things go wrong in our lives, pointing that finger at God when three are pointing back at us. Why God? Why? Yet all along, we are suffering because of our disobedience, because we chased what we wanted and ended up right out of the Sovereign Will of God! I have to ask myself this: If I am suffering today, is it because of my own stubborn willed disobedience?
Jesus did not die for us to be frustrated! He left us His special peace. The enemy loves to steal it from us! And I kind of think he doesn't even have to steal it from us, we hand it over to our enemy when we disobey God.
Holy Spirit, Help Me Align My Life With This Word Of God Wisdom!
Genesis 13:14
The Lord said to Abram after Lot had left him, Lift up now your eyes and look from the place where you are, northward and southward and eastward and westward;
Look from the Place Where You Are Joyce Meyer
It seems that life always has its ways of bringing us to a place where we need to make a fresh start.
In the Bible, Abram found himself in that very place when his nephew Lot chose the best land in the area, leaving Abram with the less desirable land. But God didn't abandon Abram. Instead He showed up and gave Abram a bold new vision. I like what the Lord told Abram after he and Lot parted ways. He told him, 'Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are.' It's that phrase, "look from the place where you are," that stirs me. That's the point of a fresh start, a new beginning. God Himself will bring us to that point occasionally. You might be there right now. Maybe you want to break a bad habit or revive a lost dream. Maybe you want to get a handle on your finances, start your own business, write a book, whatever it is, God could be telling you to get started right now. This could be your new beginning! After God told Abram to look from that place, the next thing He told him was, 'Arise, walk in the land through its length and its width, for I give it to you' (Genesis 13:17 NKJV).
God could be telling you right now to get up and get on with your dream or vision, your assignment, your life, because He is giving it to you. Your part is to walk it out. Do what you need to do. It may not be easy. It might take some time. But trust God and go for whatever it is. Look from the place where you are right now - and go!
Worship Wisdom! Changing Me! Speaking God's Truth-Hope!
There's A Place For Us!
Life is changing, the way we live is different from how we grew up, yet there is hope in our future! The Kingdom of God is our future. We were made for so much more than this world. We have a future and hope because of our Savior, Jesus Christ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCh-cLHJJjE&feature=fvsr
#tworship
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
There's a place out there for us. More than just a prayer or anything you have ever dreamed of. So when you feel like giving up because you don't fit in down here. Fear is crashing in, close your eyes and take my hand. We can be the kings and queens of anything if we believe. A world where you and I belong, where faith and love will keep us strong. Exactly Who we are is enough. There is a place for us. When the water meets the sky, where your heart is free and hope comes back to life. When these broken hands are whole again, well find what we've been waiting for. We were made for so much more. We can be the Kings and Queens of anything if we believe, it is written in the stars above. A world where you and I belong where faith and love will keep us strong, exactly who we are is just enough, there's a place for us. So hold on, hold on…. There's a place for us…
This song has encouraged me more than ever. We, The Bride Of Christ were made for so much more! This season of my life has been hard, I have not done well with all its changes, trying to adjust my focus and stay in a Holy Alignment with God and His Kingdom purposes.
I realize I have to give up more of what I thought makes me, me in this world and gain more of what God wants me to be for His Kingdom. God Shaped! I was made for so much more. It is difficult letting go of what you know, a way of life you have lived and are comfortable with.
My American life-style in its creature comforts of home has been rooted deeply in my soul. I feel God is tearing up my roots and transplanting them in His Kingdom. Ouch It Hurts! But It Is For My Good! The construction industry hit the road years ago, no more were we working in our home towns, we had to go where the work was. It has been hard going with my husband who is a traveling superintendent. We go from job to job, leaving my home, all I know and loved behind. I go into a new community, I make friends and I try to get settled for the short while I will be there. I try to bloom where God plants me and be His encouragement, pointing people to Him. Life is hard this way, the many challenges of it overwhelm me at times. Many times I cry out to God asking Him if He is sure I am up for this. LOL! Can you imagine little old me asking HUGE Sovereign God if what He did was right? Oh My!
Letting go of all I know that has brought joy to my heart, my family, my family home and my community and being transient, never settling down very long in one place, makes me know more and more I don't belong here in this world. I was made for more than this!  Now this year, we may even have to take it one step further and either pack up, sell some of our belongings in order to rent our family home, or up and sell it all together! Either way, I have to part with furniture and things I have had for years, sentimental things that are attached to my heart memories and sometimes I wonder: Why me?  Why me Lord? A simple person who has not wanted much, just security and a place called home. What are you trying to teach me Lord? What Godly characteristic are you molding in me, and in what way is this making me more like You?
You, Jesus, the King of all, Who came to earth the 1st Christmas to save me; You, the creator of all Who walked the earth homeless, with nowhere to lay Your head! You, Jesus because of Your Great, Infinite Love, because of Your mission to save the world, gave it all. You were ALL in and completely for me. I, in retrospect, I am a sorry example of what You are and have been.
I am sorry Jesus, please forgive me that I am so attached to my home and to a few things that stir my sentimental heart, that I complain when You ask me to leave them behind. Please forgive my human condition, Oh King of heaven, the ONE Who did leave behind everything, and laid down all rights so I could have a future in the Kingdom of God, a place where I do belong; a great future and an awesome hope!
Jesus! Please forgive me for holding on so tightly to things that don't matter, stuff that has no eternal value. I pray you give me a second chance to learn how to let go and be completely YOURS. I desire to be used by YOU to make an eternal difference, just like YOU did. Nothing in this world mattered to YOU, except for us…. not even YOUR life; You where ALL in with us and did not tuck yourself comfortably in this world at night, but worked to bring forth a new morning light. You did not hold tightly to things, You held tightly to the hope of our salvation. Jesus! I want to be like You. Please help me. Change my human condition, change my heart; make me like YOU, ALL in with the Kingdom of God.
I listen to this song today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCh-cLHJJjE&feature=fvsr and I know I was made for more than the "keeping of a home here"; I was made for more than what my heart can even begin to desire. I do have a home, it is not here. I do have a place I belong, it is not here; yet here I was made to be YOURS and exactly Who I am and what You bring me through is enough, because my faith is in YOU! My hope in You and my future home will make me strong in the all of my life God Adventures.
Jesus! Thank you! This is what YOU want for me in this season of my life, it makes me very uncomfortable, yet much comfort is to be found in YOU as I exchange my focus from here to there with You. What a paradox life is as I let go and let God, I find freedom in my soul! The harder I hold on to me and what I want, the weaker I become!
Change me Jesus, change my heart, align it with Your Perfect Will for me. I pray that I will be able to stay in Holy Alliance with Your Sovereign Will for me, as I cling tightly to Your Infinite Love. I desire to be YOURS 1st before I seek to be comfortable here. I am called to YOU 1st and Your Kingdom.
When I read the Psalms, I am reminded not to judge people by their past. King David was an adulterer, and a murderer... yet God forgave him and he had the sweetest heart after God that we see the fruit of in the Old Testament Book Of Psalms! Today is a new day! Live God's Love.... LOUD!
Excerpts From: Elmer L. Towns "365 Ways To Know God"
JESUS: I AM
Jesus is the I AM, the eternal all-powerful Lord.
John 18:4-7
Then Jesus, knowing all that was about to befall Him, went out to them and said, Whom are you seeking? [Whom do you want?] 5 They answered Him, Jesus the Nazarene. Jesus said to them, I am He. Judas, who was betraying Him, was also standing with them. 6 When Jesus said to them, I am He, they went backwards (drew back, lurched backward) and fell to the ground. 7 Then again He asked them, Whom are you seeking? And they said, Jesus the Nazarene.
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
As many of times that I have read that passage, I never until today saw the point about them falling backwards after Jesus said I AM he. Wow, the power of His declaration, it swept them off their feet, it showed the world WHO had the true authority in this situation.
Excerpts From The Book:
The name "Lord" comes from the Hebrew verb that means "to be", it is first person, repeated twice. When you say "Lord" you are saying, I AM I AM." God exists in Himself and by Himself. Jesus used metaphors to tell people what He was like: I AM The Bread of Life; The Light; The Door; The Good Shepherd and more. In This passage, Jesus was doing more, He was telling people He was the Lord revealed in the Old Testament.
Lord Jesus, I bow myself to the ground. You are the Lord God of glory. I Worship You, the great I AM. E Towns
Key Thought: Jesus is the great I AM of the Old Testament.
Exodus 3
NOW MOSES kept the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian; and he led the flock to the back or west side of the wilderness and came to Horeb or Sinai, the mountain of God. 2 The [a]Angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush; and he looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, yet was not consumed. 3 And Moses said, I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush is not burned. 4 And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called to him out of the midst of the bush and said, Moses, Moses! And he said, Here am I. 5 God said, Do not come near; put your shoes off your feet, for the place on which you stand is holy ground. 6 Also He said, I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look at God. 7 And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of My people who are in Egypt, and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters and oppressors; for I know their sorrows and sufferings and trials. 8 And I have come down to deliver them out of the hand and power of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land to a land good and large, a land flowing with milk and honey [a land of plenty]--to the place of the Canaanite, the Hittite, the Amorite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite. 9 Now behold, the cry of the Israelites has come to Me, and I have also seen how the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh, that you may bring forth My people, the Israelites, out of Egypt. 11 And Moses said to God, [b]Who am I, that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt? 12 God said, I will surely be with you; and this shall be the sign to you that I have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain [Horeb, or Sinai]. 13 And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the Israelites and say to them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they say to me, What is His name? What shall I say to them? 14 And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you! 15 God said also to Moses, This shall you say to the Israelites: The Lord, the God of your fathers, of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, has sent me to you! This is My [c]name forever, and by this name I am to be remembered to all generations.
Footnotes:
Exodus 3:2 In this report of Moses and the burning bush, "the Angel of the Lord" is identified as the Lord Himself. See especially Exod. 3:4, 6. See also the footnote on Gen. 16:7.
Exodus 3:11 "There was something more than humility here; there was a tone of self-depreciation which was inconsistent with a true faith in God's selection and appointment. Surely it is God's business to choose His special instruments; and when we are persuaded that we are in the line of His purpose, we have no right to question the wisdom of His appointment. To do so is to depreciate His wisdom or to doubt His power and willingness to become all that is necessary to complete our need" (F. B. Meyer, Moses, the Servant of God). Exodus 3:15 To know the name of God is to witness the manifestation of those attributes and apprehend that character which the name denotes (Exod. 6:3; I Kings 8:33ff.; Ps. 91:14; Isa. 52:6; 64:2; Jer. 16:21) (John D. Davis, A Dictionary of the Bible). God's name is His self-revelation (Charles Ellicott, A Bible Commentary). The name signifies the active presence of the person in the fullness of the revealed character (J.D. Douglas et al., eds., The New Bible Dictionary).
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
AWE-GOD is the great I AM; without beginning and without end. Existing by and of Himself. He is Lord! I AM-I AM!
A Seasoned Servant Of God Has Encouraged Me Today
Debra Ray! God Bless Her!
Luke 6 ~ The Message Bible
31-34"Here is a simple rule of thumb for behavior: Ask yourself what you want people to do for you; then grab the initiative and do it for them! If you only love the lovable, do you expect a pat on the back? Run-of-the-mill sinners do that. If you only help those who help you, do you expect a medal? Garden-variety sinners do that. If you only give for what you hope to get out of it, do you think that's charity? The stingiest of pawnbrokers does that. 35-36"I tell you, love your enemies. Help and give without expecting a return. You'll never—I promise—regret it. Live out this God-created identity the way our Father lives toward us, generously and graciously, even when we're at our worst. Our Father is kind; you be kind.
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
I know my family is busy, but I don't think I will ever get that busy that I don't respond to a text message that says Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. That is just too busy and really kind of sad! It really made me upset when I did not hear from my "family" (my sisters and brothers) over Christmas and I realized how low I was on their priority list. I did not want to reach out to them for New Years, after I felt snubbed by them at Christmas. I was just thankful for the Family of God that do love me and make me a part of their lives no matter how busy they might be. That is love. I realize that you can't chase after people who don't want to be caught. Yet this scripture above says if I want someone to call me and then I don't call them or reach out to them, I am the one, not them who is not loving. Love means to do the things you want people to do for you. If you want someone to call you, you call them 1st. If you want someone to reach out to you, to make you feel loved, then you love them 1st. Even if you don't get a response, at least you gave the relationship your selfless best. So once again, I text them for New Years, because I would have liked to receive something from them, so I did for them what I hoped for. Of course, I did not hear back from them, but at least I gave unconditional love to them.
talk it up! twitter
#AWE-GOD! Unto Jesus Be All Praise- All Honor-All Glory! Be All In With God Today! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaJ5RZVFhO0 #Tworship
http://wisdomhunters.com/ Boyd Bailey
Uncertainty of Wealth
"Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment". I Timothy 6:17
If there is one thing that is certain, it is the uncertainty of wealth. Riches can fluctuate up and down like a terrifying roller coaster ride. My financial net worth can evaporate overnight, or incrementally deteriorate over time. Hope in wealth is a recipe for sleepless nights and emotional fatigue. Why would I place my hope in money that migrates all over the map of life? Hope in money leads to false security and creates discontentment.
Yes, it is embarrassing to lose anything, especially money, but it can be replaced. Financial purging peels back our true intent, and exposes the object of our affections. Do we love money, or do we love God, because we can't love both. Fortunately, hope in heaven is most certain. Christ is our reliable compass during a cash crisis.
Jesus' utmost desire is for you to toil for true riches, He says, "So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches?"
Luke 16:11
True riches are trust in the Lord, contentment, and generosity. It is your passionate pursuit of true riches that trumps worries over worldly wealth. Do your children and friends see you lament in prayer over the lost souls of men, more than the loss of money?
What is the value of one person finding Jesus in a personal and growing relationship?
Therefore, take this time of financial transition and place your affections above where your certainty is in Christ. Be a gentle reminder to the fearful that faith in God and loving people are true riches. Money comes and goes, but Jesus remains faithful. Hope in Christ, not cash, brings contentment and the enjoyment of true wealth—this is for certain.
"Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle" (Proverbs 23:5).
Where can I give a generous financial gift, so that I cultivate my certain hope in heaven?
Related Readings: Job 13:15; Psalm 42:5; Matthew 10:42; John 17:8
True riches are trust in the Lord, contentment and generosity. #wealth
Job 13:15
[I do it because, though He slay me, yet will I wait for and trust Him and] behold, He will slay me; I have no hope--nevertheless, I will maintain and argue my ways before Him and even to His face.
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation
Psalm 42:5 Amplified Bible
Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God.
Matthew 10:42
And whoever gives to one of these little ones [in rank or influence] even a cup of cold water because he is My disciple, surely I declare to you, he shall not lose his reward.
A Minute With Maxwell
Alignment:
A Think Tank Director! What would happen if we aligned ourselves spiritually and mentally with God and the people around us? Life would be better!
My Thoughts About This = Miraculous Musings! J
Life is always better for me when I am in a Holy Alignment with God. No Doubt About It!
Gregg Stone · Top Commenter · GRADUATED FROM THE SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS
When a vehicle is out of alignment it will pull to the left or the right, it will wear out your tires etc. so you have to take it in for maintenance. Life's road is bumpy, and sometimes we get a little out of line, we get discouraged, we get depressed, we get overwhelmed, and that's why we need to get ourselves realigned. we need spiritual maintenance. We need to go to God's word, he will create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us. Forsake not the assembling of yourselves together, go to church, allow God to get his toolbox out and work on us. It doesn't mean you have failed, it doesn't mean you are a bad person, it just means that life is happening, and you are on course. When you go in for an alignment, on a daily basis, your life will run smoother.
Adam Ace Frederick · Subscribe · Works at Albert Einstein Medical Center
John as you were speaking Matthew 6:31-33 came to my mind, that if I ALIGN myself with God by seeking Him, and keeping His commandments and His ways FIRST, then ALL of my needs and necessities will be provided! I will not need to worry about a thing because He will take care of everything if I'm in ALIGNMENT with His word. "Therefore do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles (unbelievers) seek. For your heavenly Father KNOWS that you need all these things. But seek FIRST the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and ALL these things SHALL be ADDED to you." (Matthew 6:31-33).
Keep a positive attitude no matter where you are right now, no matter what's going on in your life. Cheer up, God is on your side. Stop being upset about things you can't do anything about. Joyce Meyer
Check Out My Website For Further Encouragement-Exhortations From God! Enjoy!
The Bridegroom's Café http://thebridegroomscafe.com




 

No comments: