Thursday, April 12, 2012

He Chooses!

1 Corinthians 12:11

All these [gifts, achievements, abilities] are inspired and brought to pass by one and the same [Holy] Spirit, Who apportions to each person individually [exactly] as He chooses.

Amplified Bible

 

Exactly As He chooses! This really popped out at me today. He chooses! He designs! He shapes! It is all according to His Kingdom purposes. My life is all about HIM and He is the Potter Whom has shaped me this way.

I live, breathe and move in the way my AWE-GOD decided. In that there is great peace. I am not a mistake. I am not a mess. I am a powerful prospect of God's Glory, whose life is being shaped by the Kingdom purposes He chooses to put in play all around me.

I am exactly who God wanted me to be! Every gift, every ability, every achievement is because He, My AWE-GOD gave way to it! He chooses!

Oh, The Sovereign Way Of God, Help Me To Lean Into It Today. I Hope Huge To Sway With The Sovereignty Of His Will In The Favor Of His Heart That He Chooses For Me Today! Shape Me Jesus!

No comments: