Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HUGE HOPE

Isaiah 28:16

Therefore thus says the Lord God, Behold, I am laying in Zion for a foundation a Stone, a tested Stone, a precious Cornerstone of sure foundation; he who believes (trusts in, relies on, and adheres to that Stone) will not be ashamed or give way or hasten away [in sudden panic].

Without hope, unbelief builds walls around our faith and speaks the lie that we have to see it to believe it. Tear the walls of doubt down and let HUGE HOPE be your strength and eyesight.
When something comes up suddenly and you can't see past the fear of it, panic is a sure sign of the hopelessness saturating your soul. Panic=Hopelessness! Surrender kicks the panic out of your soul!
Strengthening your belief is the act of surrendering your personal strength to God and adhering yourself to Jesus' foundational strong points. You will not shake with panic, when you are adhered to God's sure foundation, Jesus Christ! I know because I am "growing through" this foundational change in my heart. In every suddenly, I know I can experience strong spirit peace instead of soul panic! It is my choice, God's foundational strength never changes, it is always being and always for me. When I choose to change my position to a human willed strength, it always fails, ushering in a shattering panic to my soul peace.
Adhering is a perfect position for receiving HUGE HOPE! Adhering to Jesus is a picture of a person completely surrendered to His Sovereign Will and consistently clinging with full trust to His Infinite Love. Adhering=Fully Facing AWE-GOD! Completely! I am not there yet, but I am on my way to a completely! I desire it with all my heart and my focus is undivided on strengthening my belief and my faith by trusting completely in Jesus from every moment to every choice, making sure I am securely positioned on the Cornerstone, Jesus Christ!
Jesus is my sure foundation! Strengthen your belief and faith in your life by trusting completely in Jesus, surrendering all to Him, being called to Him 1st and being ALL-In with His Kingdom Purposes in play in your life; this will increase your hope in a HUGE way! I call it HUGE HOPE! Hope that is soul resting on the Cornerstone! There is no impulsive panic in between each moment and into every choice when your will rests completely surrendered on the tried and tested foundation of the life of Jesus Christ!
AWE-GOD! Huge Hope is in my soul, saturating my spirit and influencing my will. HUGE HOPE subjects my soul to its security, my mind is clear and with Kingdom clarity, I can make the right decision, the 1st time, from every moment to every choice I face! ALL-In! HUGE HOPE of my AWE-GOD is the Glory Glow of every test and trial I face and the testimony of every choice I make in followship of My Way-Maker as I rest my belief in Jesus! HOPING HUGE!

http://www.youversion.com/notes/5679685

 

No comments: