Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 12

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 12, Monday, January 12th, 2009

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Today I was thinking about my bad habits that die hard!! Especially when I am dieting, I become very acquainted with my bad habits. One of them is eating after 9pm, snacking on granola bars or something that I think is "healthy", yet the hour that I eat it, makes it fattening! So, I crave a snack around 9pm and I am learning to break that habit! I have soul habits too that make my emotions fat, putting unnecessary burden on my spirit! I think my mind helps out with that too! I make assumptions that lean negatively and then they raise bad emotions in me, which I tend to rehearse so much that it burdens my spirit with excess weight! I am working on changing that bad habit too!! I am tired of being soul-tripped!!

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Isaiah 26:3

Lord, you will give perfect peace to anyone who commits himself to be faithful to you. That's because he trusts in you.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

  • Commits himself to be faithful… those words hit me hard because I realize I am not there yet. I am not faithful and steadfast in holding my Holy Ground. I still have a tendency to react in the flesh to my suddenly situations, instead of responding in the Spirit of my hearts commitment to You, Jesus.
  • Breaking old habits is hard. Impulsiveness does not yield peace, trust and standing your Holy Ground in hard times does. Help me Jesus!
  • A promise of peace! Commit, Trust and being found faithful=God's Peace!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LPue8Z4uo4

Holy Ground Sung By Valerie White

I love this video because it shows God being Present in every part of our day. In His Presence, we are standing on Holy Ground!

  • Lord I praise You for Your Presence that is a part of all our lives.
  • Lord I praise You for Your Presence that is never compartmentalized!
  • Lord I praise You for Your Presence, that brings such complete peace!
  • Lord I praise You for Your Presence, that is in my all and everything
  • Lord I praise You for Your Presence that brings such amazing joy.
  • Lord I praise You for Your Presence where I can find peace of mind!
  • Lord I praise You for Your Presence that hears, listens and answers!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves."

Quote By Dwight L Moody

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Lord, I realize on this road trip with You, this amazing adventure you have brought me on to Grow 2 Go, that I don't need to fill myself! I don't need to eat my full of food, whether it be spiritually or physically! You fill me. If I think that I can nurture myself, then I am full of myself. Being full of me is a pretty empty way to live! I need to stop wanting my own way in my all and everything. You have something new for me, different, uncomfortable, yet so filling and the best thing for me in my all and everything! I believe Lord God! I believe You will show me the way on this Road Trip!

"Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. Faith is the belief that God will do what is right."

Quote By -- Max Lucado

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ribBjBUi3c4

I Believe by Gary Valenciano

Somewhere in this night season the Light of God's Heart is aglow! He hears our prayers above this storm. I believe it! I believe! He will take us higher than the appearances of our situation unto the best of Who He Is! I believe!! I believe!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water 1, 2,3

6:30    Green Tea, Rose Hips Tea & Honey

7:00    Oat Cereal, Soy Milk, Crasins, Pecans

11:00    Bottle Water With EmergencyC

12:30    Salad, Yogurt Dressing, Almonds

6:30    Pasta Fagole Soup, Cornbread, Cranberry,Sweet Patato

8:30    Cranberry, Bilberry Tea & Honey

 

No comments: