Saturday, January 10, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 9

Day 9: Friday, January 9th, 2009

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

Song: First By Carl Cartee

Some Lyrics: "The day unfolds before me and my heart turns to you! Lord there is only one thing I will ask, it's that in everything I do, You would be first, you would be all, You would be everything. Whatever it takes for my will to break and Yours be done. If I rise or fall, won't matter at all, only if You receive the praise, for better or worse that You would be first."

  • I praise You Lord for the everlasting of Your Love!
  • I praise You Father God, that You were always and always will be FIRST! ALFHA GOD!
  • I praise You, Holy Spirit, Giver of Care, Comfort, Wisdom and Guidance! BE FIRST!
  • I praise You Jesus, Lifted UP One, Savior, Redeemer! All Glory Be Yours!
  • I praise You Almighty God for the strength of Your Will, Word and Sovereign Power!
  • I praise You Holy Spirit for the compassion of Your Guidance, Strength and Power!
  • I praise You Powerful, Triune God: The FIRST, The Last, The All in All!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7x3VnrqbA

Who Am I Casting Crowns

Some Of The Lyrics:

"Who am I that the Lord of all the earth would care to know my name, care to know my heart. Who am I that the bright and morning star would choose to light the way to my ever wandering heart."

Road Trip : 2 Endurance! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  1. Father I sooooo appreciate Your awesome, unconditional love for me.
  2. Thank You Holy Spirit that You catch me when I am falling with Your ever present wisdom and grace!
  3. I am sooooo grateful that You, Almighty God care to know my name!
  4. Thank you for my identity in Christ Jesus! I am Yours!
  5. Thank you Holy Spirit that You are my peace. You calm the storms in my soul, even if I have stirred them up myself and deserve to ride them out, You bring peace. Peace be still!
  6. Thank you for a strong mighty refuge to be found in, to be found under the shelter of Almighty God, not because of who I am, because of Who You are!
  7. Thank You for stabilizing me in a world that rocks me so often. You are my courage!
  8. Thank you that I am Yours! I am Yours! Not because of what I do, but because of Who You Are! Jesus!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

My success in life is not measured in earthly value! I feel very successful at the end of the day when I have kept my footsteps in the Presence of God, I have not chased any of the enemy's bunny trails and I have taken everything God gave me that day and given it away, seeded it in His Kingdom, in the people He loves. Remember always… Not because of who you are, but because of Who He is in you! We are so precious to Him!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Philippians 3:8-10

What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. 10I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Each day is a gift and the true gift of a day is that we don't have to live ahead. God has given time to live out one day periods, without the burden of having to figure out tomorrow. He has given us the life of Christ in us, so we can take all that He fills us with that day and lay it all out on His Harvest field. So much happens in our world that we can't wrap our minds around, yet our God has blessed us with the luxury of trust, because He is so faithful, so trustworthy we don't have to be stumped by misunderstanding, we just simply believe, that is all He has asked of us and He does the rest! We are totally spoiled by Him! He is in our day, never leaving us…. He goes before us and He is our rear guard. All we have to do is be found in Him, right now and believe. That is why one of my favorite verses is… be found in Him.

"A purpose will motivate you.

A purpose will keep your priorities straight.

A purpose will develop your potential.

A purpose will give you power to live in the present.

A purpose will help you evaluate your progress."

Quoted From: The Maxwell Leadership Bible

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I know Lord that You are working out Your purposes in me as I Grow 2 Go! Your purposes are causing me to live in the present, to draw my strength from you right now. I am learning that each choice is a decision that moves me successfully towards my goal, that my goal is not my 1st priority, but my choice right now is my priority.

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water: 1,2,3

7:30am    Ginger Roobios Tea Honey

9:40        Oat cereal, soymilk, pecans, cranraisins

11:30        Chicken Wings, Celery, Baked Beans, Green Beans, Cole Slaw

6:30        3 Cheese Sticks, Arbonne Shake: Pineapple, Almonds

7:30        Fruit Tea

Exercise: None

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Psalm 119:165

Those who love your law enjoy great peace. Nothing can make them trip and fall.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

 

No comments: