Friday, January 16, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 15

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 15: Thursday, January 15th 2009:

Choice by Choice this day, I am HOPING HUGE that I will live to make Jesus's name Highest! Moment to Moment and CHOICE BY CHOICE, so be it Jesus!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ2o_z1UGXw

Your Name High By: Hillsong

"With eyes on High we praise You!"

"One Desire, To Praise You!"

  • I praise You Lord Jesus and Lift Your Name High!
  • I praise You Powerful Name Of Jesus!
  • I praise You for Your Might, Power and Authority! It Is Great!
  • I praise You, Sovereign God, You Hold All Time In Your Purposes
  • I praise You Omnipotent Father, I praise You For Your Presence!
  • I praise You, Simply Because Your Name Is Destined To Be Lifted High!
  • I praise You, Almighty God, Father, Creator Of My All And Everything! Jesus!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

When I started this adventure, the Lord told me what He wanted me to do. He led me in the 7 day fast and then gave me 40 day diet plan for my body and spirit that will continue with another 325 day life-style diet for my body, soul, mind, will and spirit! My first thought: This is asinine! Totally ridiculous! I am a person with a lousy past in this sort of thing, stinky in failure! I have never stuck out a diet spiritual or body diet plan! Yet here I am, go send me Jesus! He uses the weak to shame the pride!

So far I have learned from Jesus on this Road Trip God Adventure:

  • Prayerfully set His goal in my heart, mark it and then shift the focus and learn to use a shorter gaze, a focus on Him, not my goal.
  • Endurance is Grown 2 Go one day at a time.
  • His plan for me is successful one choice at a time, and that is where His strength is found, in the moment not for the whole goal.
  • Do not compartmentalize my life! That is a biggie. God's Presence wants all of my day and is in my all and everything. Be Aware. Don't shut Him out of any part of my day. I have a bad habit of compartmentalizing my day: it starts with this short sentence "this is God's time"… it is all God's time!

So far, these are the things I have gained from the Grow 2 Go…. Unto endurance Road Trip GOD Adventure.

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Psalm 92: 11

My eye looks upon those who lie in wait for me; my ears hear the evildoers that rise up against me. 12The [uncompromisingly] righteous shall flourish like the palm tree [be long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful]; they shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon [majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible]. 13Planted in the house of the Lord, they shall flourish in the courts of our God. 14[Growing in grace] they shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap [of spiritual vitality] and [rich in the] verdure [of trust, love, and contentment]. 15[They are living memorials] to show that the Lord is upright and faithful to His promises; He is my Rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.(A)

Road Trip : 2 endurance! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  1. I am thankful Lord Jesus for SAP!
  2. I am sooooo thankful for Your love, and the contentment I find simply in You!
  3. I appreciate so much that there is no, no, no unrighteousness in You. You are my only Hero!
  4. Thank you Lord Jesus that You and You alone have the power to make my life useful, to make it matter!
  5. Thank you Holy Spirit that You "keep me" on the path of Grace; Causing me to Grow in Grace!
  6. I am grateful Jesus, so very, very grateful for the protection You are from my enemies. Jesus! Mighty To Save!
  7. I thank you, My Rock, My Fortress…. My Deliverer! Jesus!

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Psalm 92:8-10

But You, Lord, are on high forever. Promise 9For behold, Your adversaries, O Lord, for behold, Your enemies shall perish; all the evildoers shall be scattered. 10But my horn (emblem of excessive strength and stately grace) You have exalted like that of a wild ox; I am anointed with fresh oil.

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Today, I started out feeling very tired, sick in body, feverish and just plain yucky. I get very munchy when I have a fever. I want food and I want comfort food!!! I want some PIZZA n Root Beer!!! So, I am putting into practice what the Lord said. When I am sick with the flu, I usually shut out everyone, including God because I get sassy and He doesn't fellowship with sassy! I usually am like: "I don't feel well, so it doesn't matter what I do or say! I have a right to be grouchy and everyone needs to just deal! Not my fault, I am sick!" NOT!!! This is a very long life-style habit of mine that is about to be dealt with and changed. I don't feel well, so it is okay to be "sassy" or another word ornery!! Famous words of a sassy-ite: (just made that word up, not in dictionary yet….LOL) "Just leave me alone!" I just read Psalm 92:11-15 this morning and realize it is time to shed my "sassy" garment and put on one that looks "sappy", a pure white garment that glows God's Glory! Okay now… focus, one choice at a time! No compartmentalizing because today, I am learning to be "sappy" instead of "sassy"! Being sick in body, does not give me permission to be ill in will, soul and spirit! HMMMM…. If I am learning to be "completely His" no compartmentalizing, then I will be "sappy"! Growing 2 Go, positioned in His Grace, making the right choice moment to moment and choice by choice, I will be found in the righteousness of Christ Jesus, full of sap! Sap=spiritual vitality that is rich in trust, love and contentment! Every Christians DREAM life-personality is "sappy"! I am ready for this adventure today Lord Jesus, make it so! Make my life a living memorial, a life-legacy unto You! Exchanging "sassy" for "sappy" today!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Isaiah 40:28-31

Don't you know who made everything? Haven't you heard about him? The Lord is the God who lives forever. He created everything on earth. He won't become worn out or get tired. No one will ever know how great his understanding is. 29 He gives strength to those who are tired. He gives power to those who are weak. 30 Even young people become worn out and get tired. Even the best of them trip and fall. 31 But those who trust in the Lord will receive new strength. They will fly as high as eagles. They will run and not get tired. They will walk and not grow weak.

  • I love this scripture! I never thought of it in light of being Yoked to God. But I can see in my life where I don't know the Lord in Whole, in my all and everything. I have compartmentalized my life! I need to change that and tear down walls that keep me from being Completely His!
  • My independent nature has made a compartmentalized mess out of my relationship with God. I feel like God wants to tear down the whole structure of it right now!!
  • Jesus wants me to wear His Name, His Yoke continuously. I think to myself: Okay this is God's time with me. I can do this by myself. This is work. This time is just for me to relax. This is ministry. This is me putting God in and out of my compartmentalized life! UGGGG! I need to change this so that I do know Him completely and hear Him in my all and everything!
  • I want to be yoked to Jesus and come to know a perfect love that casts out all but Him and walk in a strength that I could only hope for, dream for or imagine!!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water: 1, 2, 3, 5, 5

7:am Hot Rose Hips, Green Tea n honey

8:00    Hot Gypsy Cold Care Tea n honey

11:00 Oat Cereal, Soy Milk, Craisins, Pecans

12:00    Arbonne Hybrids, Get Well Soon Supplements, Joint Complex, Heart Health

    Resist Supplements, Hot Ginger, Green, Gypsy Cold Care Tea n honey

1:00    EmergenC in two glasses water

5:00    Turkey, Spinach, Asparagas, Green Spinach Noodles, Cranberry

9:00    Hot Tea: Gypsy Cold Care, Throat Coat

Exercise: None

 

No comments: