Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 19

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 19 Monday, January 19th 2009:

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

Jeremy Camp

In Your Presence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cn6yWbY7a4

As, I stand here in Your Presence, of Your beauty I will always stand in aw

I reach my hands up to the heavens and I lift my voice to You Alone, to You Alone.

As I bow my head before, I lay my burdens at your nail Pierced feet.

Every ounce of you radiates Your glory, with You I know I am complete.

  • I praise you Lord Jesus, Hallelujah to my God, my King, my Maker.
  • I praise You Lord of All and Everything!
  • I praise You Great I AM!
  • I praise You, Mighty God, Worthy of all my praise.
  • I praise You Holy God, I worship You on Holy Ground!
  • Jesus, Lord on High! I praise You always! I adore You Jesus!
  • I praise You Lord Jesus, Father God and Holy Spirit for the wonder of Your Love!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

It is not about what I feel, it is about what I know. I need to know You more Lord Jesus! I need to learn how to tap into Your strength, that is Higher than mine, especially when mine is physically weak and sick. I need to learn of a Holy Spirit Who is waiting to fill me with a strength that is not my own, a might that is higher than I and a power that is more than I could ever realize. Jesus! Teach me complete dependence upon You in the days when I feel strong and in the days that I feel weak, may my dependence upon You stay the same in my all and everything… total dependence!

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Isaiah 59:21

As for Me, this is My covenant or league with them, says the Lord: My Spirit, Who is upon you [and Who writes the law of God inwardly on the heart], and My words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouths of your [true, spiritual] children, or out of the mouths of your children's children, says the Lord, from henceforth and forever.

Amplified Bible

Isaiah 41:13

I am the Lord your God. I take hold of your right hand. I say to you, 'Do not be afraid.

I will help you.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Psalm 61:1-4

A Prayer for Protection For the director of music. With stringed instruments. Of David.

God, hear my cry; listen to my prayer. 2 I call to you from the ends of the earth when I am afraid. Carry me away to a high mountain. 3 You have been my protection, like a strong tower against my enemies. 4 Let me live in your Holy Tent forever. Let me find safety in the shelter of your wings. Selah

New Century Version (NCV) The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKUV5rYFfk0

Carried Me By: Jeremy Camp

Jesus you have carried me when I could not stand.

Jesus you have carried me, its all been part of your plan.

Jesus you have carried me, its your footprints in the sand.

Jesus you have carried me, it was always in your hands.

  1. Thank you Lord for carrying us, for always keeping us in Your hands.
  2. Thank you for your plan for us, that You finish what You start in us!
  3. I am so grateful you carried me through the toughest times of my life, the times when I could not emotionally stand on my own, you carried me.
  4. Thank you Jesus for giving me strength to walk at times I felt I could not take another step.
  5. I appreciate Your still small voice in the storms of my life as Your Mercy ushers in the peace that surpasses all my understanding. You carry me! Jesus! Thank you!
  6. Thank you Lord Jesus that Your mercy covers all in my everything. Jesus.
  7. Thank you Almighty Father God for your Strong Right Hand that holds me up higher than all the tornado's that rage on my life path. Jesus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH5YlSIZ8u0

You Carried Me By: Building 429

I have been so busy, I missed the reason….

You carried me, You carried me through it all…

And I believe, Yes I believe you carried me all the way home!

I know the scriptures, I know the songs, I sang the words to my hollow heart.

But you've spoken softly through the storm, I heard your voice and felt the calm.

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water: 1,2,3,4

7am    Gypsy Cold Care Tea, Ginger Tea & Honey

11:00    Oat Cereal, Soy Milk, Craisins, Pecans

    Arbonne: Get Well supplement, heart health, joint complex, Hybrids

12:00    Arbonne Shake & Fiber Blueberries, Molasses, Almonds

5:00    Salmon, corn, spinach noodles

7:00    Hot Tea: Gypsy Cold Care and Honey

Exercise No!

 

No comments: