Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 27

 

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 27: Tuesday, January 27 2009:

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I am realizing that the Word of God is really key to my endurance. I get the Word in my heart in so many ways. Bible, Study Books, Christian Novels, Devotionals, Music and when I am saturated with the Word, my ability to endure really soars higher above my situations. Foundations for my emotions are what either bring up the anxiety or pace my gait in courage. Every day is an adventure and I step out into God's Presence, depending upon Him. Yet, things never go as I plan them and it is those times that I make the choice to go my way or go His way. Emotionally that choice really matters. My way is not really a good foundation for my emotions because this world is very unstable and uncertain… up and down! Jesus, His Kingdom is stable, sure and incorruptible and when I anchor my hope in His Word, I too endure and grow through my life in a stable, sure and incorruptible way!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Matthew 7:24-27

The Wise and Foolish Builders

"So then, everyone who hears my words and puts them into practice is like a wise man. He builds his house on the rock. 25 The rain comes down. The water rises. The winds blow and beat against that house. But it does not fall. It is built on the rock. But everyone who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man. He builds his house on sand. 27 The rain comes down. The water rises. The winds blow and beat against that house. And it falls with a loud crash."

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

John 1:14

The Word became a human being. He made his home with us. We have seen his glory. It is the glory of the one and only Son. He came from the Father. And he was full of grace and truth.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK_6osCH74

Word Of God Speak By Mercy Me

  • I praise You Word of God, strength of my life! Always!
  • I praise You Omnipresent God, Your Word Is In Me, Always!
  • I praise You Writer of Grace, Your Word Is Written On My Heart, Positioning Me In Your Presence, Always!
  • I praise You Pure, Holy And Incorruptible Almighty God! Always!
  • I praise You Purity Of Holiness, Today-Yesterday-Forever! Always!
  • I praise You Speaker of Strength, Speaker Of Purity, Speaker Of Might! Word Of God Speak! Always!
  • I praise You Cleansing Word Of Life, Washing Me Clean! Always!

Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

God's Word is pure and sure, in spite of the devil, in spite of your fear, in spite of everything.

Quote By: (Reuben Archer) R. A. Torrey

  1. Lord, I thank you for the peace You have put deep within my heart.
  2. I am so grateful for the Word Of God that is written on my heart.
  3. I appreciate Your Promises Lord, they are the strength of my HUGE Hope!
  4. Thank you Lord for Your Word, it is steadfast and true.
  5. Your Word, Lord Jesus means everything to me. I sincerely thank You for it, for giving us A Living Word that is powerful and strong.
  6. I am grateful for the commandments in Your Word, they give me balance.
  7. Thank you Lord God for the living Word of God, is the only true, incorruptible promises ever made me.

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Psalm 119:30-40

I have chosen the way of truth and faithfulness; Your ordinances have I set before me. 31I cleave to Your testimonies; O Lord, put me not to shame! 32I will [not merely walk, but] run the way of Your commandments, when You give me a heart that is willing. 33Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and I will keep it to the end [steadfastly]. 34Give me understanding, that I may keep Your law; yes, I will observe it with my whole heart.(H) 35Make me go in the path of Your commandments, for in them do I delight. 36Incline my heart to Your testimonies and not to covetousness (robbery, sensuality, unworthy riches).(I) 37Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity (idols and idolatry); and restore me to vigorous life and health in Your ways. 38Establish Your word and confirm Your promise to Your servant, which is for those who reverently fear and devotedly worship You.(J) 39Turn away my reproach which I fear and dread, for Your ordinances are good. 40Behold, I long for Your precepts; in Your righteousness give me renewed life.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

No comments: