Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 6

Grow -2 –Go… 2009 god adventure

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Day 6: Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

I started out this day by turning off my alarm and not getting up early, slept in an hour and ½ later. I did not sleep well last night, but that is not an excuse. I know my best time with God is early, but I also know that He meets me where I am at. He is so good. Yesterday I slipped up in my attitude, I got discouraged and sad because I focused on the goal and not the goal setter. As I yearned for food, TV and things I am giving up for this spiritual fast, I took my focus off of the Lord and on them and then I began to let my mind think ahead with dreadful and foreboding thoughts. I can't do this. Why am I doing this? What am I doing this for? It is too hard. What if I get weaker in body? The more I thought about the thoughts, the darker the path of my attitudes became. I quickly realized I needed an attitude adjustment that needed to come from a change of focus. I stopped looking at the endgame and started looking at Jesus, right now. I found His Presence, His Peace and His Provision to endure. So I learned something valuable yesterday in my Grow to Go and it is this: Don't focus on the goal, the diet and the endgame. Focus on the goal maker, pace setter and that day at hand because that is where Jesus Christ is with His strength, His peace, His wisdom and His Endurance!

 

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

Through It All Hillsong

Some of the Lyrics………………

"You never let me go through it all. You are forever in my life, You see me through the seasons! Cover me with Your Hand and lead me in Your righteousness. And I look to You, and I wait on You."

" I am Carried in Everlasting Arms, You will never let me go through it all… Halleluiah!"

"I will sing to You Lord… for Your faithfulness to me!"

Kimberlymac-heart praise!

  • I praise You Lord Jesus for Your Everlasting Arms that support my HUGE Hope In You!
  • I praise You that Your Endurance is everlasting and You see me through, You never give up on me Jesus!
  • I praise You Father God for Your Sovereign Power, always Present in my life, always a key focal point.
  • I praise You Holy Spirit for Your forever Presence in my life!
  • I praise You Lord for Your Faithfulness to Cling To Me, With Me through it all in unconditional love.
  • I praise You Lord Jesus for Your Unconditional love that suspends itself in the heart of my soul through the three fold cord: Father, Son, Holy Spirit!
  • I praise You for the Three-fold cord that is not easily broken! Father, Son, Holy Spirit! It never lets me go!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water Glasses: 1,2,3,4

8:30    Trivita Subliminal B

9:00     Exercise: Arms, Bicycle, Lyptical… Sweat! Yeah GOD!

10:15    Arbonne Sea Detox Day 5!

11:00    Green Tea, Ginger Tea, Honey

2:54    Arbonne Protein Shake, Arbonne Fiber, Soy Milk, Dates,Pineapple, Almonds,

    Carrots, Supplements: Arbonne: Joint Complex, Resist, Heart Complex

6:00    Lentil, turkey vegetable soup

7:00 6 berry tea and honey

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Ephesians 2:13-16

At one time you were far away from God. But now you belong to Christ Jesus. He spilled his blood for you. That has brought you near to God. 14 Christ himself is our peace. He has made Jews and non-Jews into one group of people. He has destroyed the hatred that was like a wall between us. 15 Through his body on the cross, Christ put an end to the law with all its commands and rules. He wanted to create one new group of people out of the two. He wanted to make peace between them. 16 He planned to bring both of them as one body back to God because of the cross. Christ put their hatred to death on that cross.

Ephesians 2: New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip : 2 endurance! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  1. I appreciate all the divine appointments You Lord have made for our good!
  2. Grateful that we signed the lease for the apt the week they were doing a 1000 dollar off special.
  3. Grateful that we just happen to run into someone moving and selling a washer and dryer for 100 dollars.
  4. Grateful for getting a third story apartment, near the pool, Gym, mail and clubhouse! Very convenient!
  5. Grateful for CPI, for the divine appointment with a contractor on our last job.
  6. Grateful for a job, not just any job, but probably the best company in this area.
  7. Grateful for a very generous surprise Christmas gift. Thank you Lord!

No comments: