Sunday, January 18, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 16

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 16: Friday, January 16, 2009

Road Trip personal thoughts!

It is such a miracle to me that I have stayed this long on a Road Trip Adventure with Jesus that is not exactly my kind of thing. He has kept me! Choice by Choice! I got up this morning with a thankfulness just brimming over the top of my soul! Jesus! I am so grateful to You.

Road Trip : 2 endurance- attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuBgu_Vxuw

Shut de do Randy Stonehill

A Fun Song With A Powerful Message! Jesus has a sense of humor to go along with HIS MIGHTY POWER! Laughter always ushers in the strongest heart change!

The heart of the gospel is change!

  1. Jesus, I thank you for laughter!
  2. Jesus, I am so grateful that You have a sense of humor
  3. Thank you Father God for teaching me through humor
  4. Thank you Lord Jesus for the gift of friendship
  5. Thank you Lord Jesus for the life we can have in You
  6. Thank you Lord Jesus for shutting the door on the devil for all eternity
  7. Thank you for my husband, who is so supportive of everything I do.

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Proverbs 10:11

The mouths of those who do right are a fountain of life. But the trouble caused by what sinners say destroys them.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Quit sweating, quit wrestling. It is not TRY but TRUST.
Quote By: -- John G. Lake

Road Trip personal thoughts!

If anything goes together, these two bites of the spiritual nourishment for today do! When I get into my independent mode, it is me trying, wrestling and filling my soul with stinky frustration sweat! Then and Thus… LOL… my mouth goes into the downward spiral created by trying and trying and being frustrated… yes, my mouth at times such as these let's just say: it is not a fountain of life and it does destroy all my joy and then my hope. Trust is a big key factor on this road trip to endurance. It is because without it, I am striving in the flesh and my flesh cannot go the distance that my spirit can when it is in a Holy Alliance with Almighty God! Jesus! So be it! Holy Spirit keep me on the path of trust during this Road Trip Adventure: Grow 2 Go!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tt50pYSYk0

Slow Fade By Casting Crowns

  • Lord, I Praise You For You Are Truth!
  • Lord I Praise You For You Are Wholesome Goodness!
  • Lord I Praise You For Your Amazing Purity!
  • Lord, Sinless One! I Praise You! You Are Worthy To Be Praised!
  • Lord I Praise You For The Purity Of Your Holiness!
  • Lord I Praise You, Glorious One, Spotless One!
  • Lord I Praise You For The Beauty Of Your Holiness!

Lord Jesus, help me to walk choice by choice, step by step and moment to moment in pace with You on the Road Trip Adventure of 2009. I pray that I will grow brighter and brighter and that I never again walk the path of slow fade, white-washed or lukewarm! Make it so Jesus! AMEN! Jesus!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I have to admit, the cravings for food and for more comfort like TV-DVD has been great the past few days because I am not feeling well and I am used to feeding a fever with what I habitually think is "comfort" to me! I am learning new things. Choice by Choice! I have until February 12th for this leg of the journey. I am fasting my favorite TV shows and in its place putting some good biblical study. I am fasting deserts, breads, chocolate (the hardest…) snacks and eating two meals, one protein shake. I am exercising 5 days a week. For my soul, I am exercising in compassion, writing at least one encouragement a day to mail to someone. I am reawakening my spirit to praise and I think this has been the best improvement of this adventure so far. I am learning not to focus on the 27 more days for this leg of the journey, but to be found in Jesus, Choice by Choice!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water 1,2, 3,4,5,6

7am    Hot Tea: Gypsy Cold Care, Throat Coat, Green Tea, Honey

8:00 Granola Cereal, Yogurt, Craisins, Pecans

Arbonne Supplements: Hybrids, Resist, Joint Complex, Heart Health

9:00 Hot Tea: Echineaca,

12:30 Shake: Arbonne Protein, Fiber, Blueberries, Almonds, Molasses, Dates

5:00    Hot Tea: Gypsy Cold Care

7:00    Steak, Beans, Cranberry, Spinach Noodles

8:00    Hot Tea: Echinacea

9:00    Arbonne: Get Well Supplements

 

 

No comments: