Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 13

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 13, Tuesday January 13, 2009

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I got up late this morning! Slept in till 7:30! I hate when I start the day behind what I feel the Lord needed me for. Gave in to the flesh! I did wake up with a God thought in my heart though! God is so faithful!

Road Trip : 2 Endurance! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit...and be thankful." Quote by--Henry David Thoreau

  1. I am so thankful for the Word of God that helps me from being soul-tripped during days where my body is tired, my will is restless and my spirit is weak.
  2. I am thankful that You have used my gifts for Your Kingdom this week.
  3. I am thankful for the provisions You have given us, to have all my needs met this day.
  4. I am so appreciative of the Courage You were in me, to step out and do something new.
  5. I am so grateful for Your favor, accompanied by Your Mighty Strength.
  6. Thank you Lord, for opening the doors here in Charleston to Your Will, Your Purposes, Your Kingdom Trade.
  7. Thank you for being a friend Lord, faithful and true.

1 Corinthians 10:1-10

Remember our history, friends, and be warned. All our ancestors were led by the providential Cloud and taken miraculously through the Sea. They went through the waters, in a baptism like ours, as Moses led them from enslaving death to salvation life. They all ate and drank identical food and drink, meals provided daily by God. They drank from the Rock, God's fountain for them that stayed with them wherever they were. And the Rock was Christ. But just experiencing God's wonder and grace didn't seem to mean much—most of them were defeated by temptation during the hard times in the desert, and God was not pleased. 6-10The same thing could happen to us. We must be on guard so that we never get caught up in wanting our own way as they did. And we must not turn our religion into a circus as they did—"First the people partied, then they threw a dance." We must not be sexually promiscuous—they paid for that, remember, with 23,000 deaths in one day! We must never try to get Christ to serve us instead of us serving him; they tried it, and God launched an epidemic of poisonous snakes. We must be careful not to stir up discontent; discontent destroyed them.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Endurance is grown in me when I can shake loose of wanting my own way long enough to wait on that which God has for me. For a while when I first got saved, I did look for Jesus to serve me. It was all about me and what He could do for me. I was not Kingdom minded at all. I did what I wanted, and I did it in a religiosities way that had a Christian look, with a surface shine, but the heart of the matter was dull. I received salvation, which at the heart of it is change, but I still was on the throne of my life, therefore only my destiny changed! My course in this world was still steered by my flesh, and the way that testified to that was my discontentment. Nothing satisfied me, I wanted a title, I wanted a place to belong, I wanted to be noticed. I never noticed how many I's were alive in my life until everything began to fall apart and the circus left the building! So, Yes this scripture means a lot to me, in a heavenly hindsight kind of way. I have changed! Oh and Yes…. I am on guard, constantly watching that my flesh never gets caught up wanting its own way. That is why I am on this Road Trip Adventure with God. I want to Grow 2 Go unto endurance!

Breathe: By Michael W Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oad8ov10AjY

This is the air I breathe, Your Holy Presence living in me!

This is my daily bread! This is my daily bread! Your very Word, spoken to me!

I'm desperate for You! I'm lost without You!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

Hillsong – Adonai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Imw9ERPT0

  • I praise You Lord Jesus, love You more than I could ever express!
  • I praise and adore You, Mighty King!
  • I praise and worship You, You are worthy of my Adoration!
  • I praise You Lord God Almighty! I love You with an enduring love… always!
  • I praise You, My Father God Who Loved Me With The Life Of Your Son! Oh What A Love! I praise You for Your Amazing Love!
  • I praise You Adoni! I adore You with my life! I praise You with a whole heart, undivided in love for You! Jesus! Only You Will I Adore! Jesus!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

I feel so tired, "blue" and grouchy today! I still feel kind of sluggish in body, yet God was speaking to me in my spirit, so strong and I felt full of His exhortation today. It is funny how your body can feel so yucky, but praise helps you shake it off your spirit and you can realize the strength of the Lord, even when you feel weak in body! He is good!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water: 1,2,3,4,5,6

7:30    Hot Green Tea and Rosehips, honey

9:30    Oat Cereal, Soy Milk, Craisins, Pecans

11:00    Hot Ginger, Roobios Tea and Honey

12:00    Gym! Elliptic Workout 20 Min; Bicycle 15 min ArmWorkout

1:30    Arbonne Shake, Soy Milk, Dates, Pineapple, Almonds, Molasses, Salad,

    Yogurt Dressing, Yogurt

5:00    Throat Coat Tea, Honey

6:30 Garlic Chicken Strips, Asparagus, ½ Sweet Patato, Broccoli

8:30    Anti Oxidant Green Tea & Honey

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Today was a mixed up day. I was struggling a lot with my flesh, with the "blue" feeling of sadness and feeling very tired. But, thankfully I endured and I made choices based out of obedience, the strength of God in my spirit and not my flesh. So, I consider today a great success on my Road Trip God Adventure… Grow 2 Go… To Endurance!

No comments: