Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Road Trip Journal Day: 19-20

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

Day 20- 21: Tuesday- Wednesday, January 20-21, 2009

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Bad news touches all around me this day, in those so close to my heart as we all suffer through this down spiraling economy, my first response is sometimes fear, worry, anxiety. I find my impulsive nature rises up at the first sound of alarm. I want to fix it, by my own devices so that others don't suffer. Yet I know as I turn to God and see Him Spirit-to-spirit, that I must do what He says!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

I woke up this morning and it was dark and cold. I don't turn on my own light, or kindle my own fire. I dependently seek first The Presence of My Lord, My King! I await His daily miracle that takes place in me as The Son of God rises upon His Kingdom in my heart. Faithfully, His Presence enlightens Me, His Light in me glows strong and true at the dawn of each new day. In His Presence this day, I see glimmers of God's wisdom speaking forward in loud, brilliant majesty, echoing His truth in my mind as streams of His strength envelop my will in multicolored chords of His joy. I sit in God's Presence as He conquers all the carnality of my inner personality, and swathes my soul in the purity of His radiant glory-glow! As I stand on this Holy Kingdom Ground, He prepares me, guides me by His Holy Spirit and I step out into this new day with fresh revelation, one foot at a time placed into His footsteps that He has personally imprinted, designed to fit His Champions pace. A new day, a new adventure begins, as the reflection of His Huge Hope sets upon the countenance of my spirit and I once again realize the splendor of my salvation! I get set in His plan, ready in His purpose and I grow to go to whatever divine appointments He has for me today! Yes, it is a new day and wherever my God Adventure leads this day, I will run my race with excellence upon my destined life path as I keep my promise to keep pace with the Holy Spirit choice by choice! Therefore, as I run my champions race today, I am once again, covered in the Shadow of Almighty God's Glory, Jesus Christ! This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice in it, I will glow His Glory leaving a dusting of glory behind so those who get lost along the way can follow footsteps that lead to good news! A true Champion in Christ Jesus always leaves a daily footprint that glows in God's Glory, a living legacy of those who walk in His steps, in pace with His Holy Spirit! Be that Champion. Just Do It!

Today, I will be found in Him! I'll Do What He Says!

Written By Kimberlymac

Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKPzhy5wloo

Do What You Say By Hillsong!

  • Thank you Lord Jesus for Your Word, My Light, My Hope and My Strength!
  • Thank you Lord Jesus for the greatest love ever, it gives me courage!
  • I so appreciate the encouragement I find In You, day by day it helps me to do what is right, choice by choice. Jesus! I love you!
  • I am grateful, so grateful for Your Presence in my all, my everything.
  • I am so grateful for Your Promises that brings me a HUGE hope for Your purpose to be fulfilled in my all and everything!
  • Thank you for the passion that Your Word instills in my will to do what is right, to wear Your name in purity, goodness and uncompromised.
  • I appreciate the pure light of Your Word, that lights a path of hope in my heart for the feet of my spirit to carry Your good news to all no matter what!
  • Thank you that the greatest love ever known to mankind, is the very light of my way in everything I do, You shine the footpath to my step by step faith in action!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I think that my life on this Road Trip Adventure is hard! How dare I? That is how I feel after what God taught me yesterday. People are truly suffering and I have no idea with it feels like to go without. I have so much! I watched people stand in line for hours in the cold weather waiting to go into the food pantry at the Dream Center and get a couple of bags of food. I watched people get turned away when there was no food left, knowing that it would be Thursday until they could try again to get food. Lord, I feel ashamed of myself, that I would even begin to think that I am going without my comfort foods and whining about that. How sad am I? I am sorry Lord. I do not appreciate what I have. I want more, but I really don't need it, so many others have nothing. Please forgive me.

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXlgROoI8h8

Crystal Lewis Lord I believe

  • I praise You Lord Jesus that You are Trustworthy!
  • I praise You Lord, The One Who Loved Us With His Life!
  • I praise You Lord Jesus for the Countenance of Your Holiness
  • I praise You Lord Jesus for Your Nail Scarred hands, that remind me of my salvation bought at such a high price.
  • I praise You Lord, Omnipresent God!
  • I praise You Lord for Your Joy that is my strength
  • I praise You God's Only Chosen One.
  • I praise You Jesus, The Way To My Father God's Heart

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Philippians 4:19

My God will meet all your needs. He will meet them in keeping with his wonderful riches that come to you because you belong to Christ Jesus.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

I think I get my needs confused with my wants! God gives me what He thinks I need and what He thinks and I think are very, very different. He is looking out for my best from an infinite perspective and I am wanting what I want from a finite prospective. It is differs at times….greatly! I am thankful for this promise, because I know that God will provide for me exactly what I need and not what I want and because of that… I will Grow to 2 and be the best I can be in Him.

Road Trip: 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

8:00 Hot Gypsy Cold Care Tea, Green Detox Tea Honey

10:30    Oat Cereal, Soy Milk, Craisins, Pecans

    Arbonne Supplements: Hybrids, Heart Health, Joint Complex, Get Well

12:30    Lentil Tomato, Chicken Sausage soup

6:00    Lentil Tomato, Chicken Sausage Soup wheat crackers

Arbonne Get Well Supplement

7:00    Hot Tea: Gypsy Cold Care, Detox Tea

 

No comments: