Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 17-18

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

 

Day 17-18th: Saturday, Sunday January 17th-18th

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Yesterday was a tough day trying to shake this flu. It was funny as I sat on the couch, with the fever and chills, watching Hallmark channel and all the commercials were pizza and Hersey's chocolate…. God has a sense of humor. I am learning how valuable the wisdom of Choice by Choice is. I realize now that I used to give up at this point where I wanted something so badly and I would just ditch the whole goal. But last night I struggled with a choice, one choice and I began the fight with my eyes on Jesus, asking for His help for this choice. Wella!!! He did, and I did not cave into having the chocolate I wanted so badly. Thank You Jesus!

Road Trip : 2 endurance: attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

Live 4 Today

Natalie Grant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2WAQITmiBU

  1. Thank you Jesus for Your purpose activated in my life, everyday in everyway.
  2. Jesus thank you that my future is in Your Hands!
  3. Thank you Father God, for Your Holy Spirit Who guides me Choice by Choice.
  4. I sooooooo appreciate Your Presence that helps me grow through moment to moment.
  5. I am grateful Lord Jesus for Your Word, the Promises me Your All in my everything!
  6. Lord, this world creates some kind of spin, nothing is really as it seems. I am so grateful for Your truth, it is!
  7. Thank you for the inner strength You give me moment to moment to follow in Your ways, and not run after my wants. Jesus!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

You Reign By Mercy Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiUB80w-B9U

  • I praise You, Omnipotent Father God, You Reign!
  • Jesus, praise You, You Reign over all, are in all and are our ALL!
  • Jesus I praise You! Alpha, Omega! Beginning and End! You Reign!
  • Father God, I praise You for the Creation that testifies Your Name! You Reign!
  • I praise You Creator God! I praise You with all of me this day. I bow my heart before You.
  • Glory in the Highest! Praise God! Praise God! Jesus You Reign! Forever!
  • I praise You God! I praise You Father God Who was, is and is to come! You Reign!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Everything comes from love, all is ordained for the salvation of man, God does nothing without this goal in mind.

Quote By: -- Catherine of Siena

Philippians 2:11-13

Living Like Christ

My dear friends, you have always obeyed God. You obeyed while I was with you. And you have obeyed even more while I am not with you. So continue to work out your own salvation. Do it with fear and trembling. 13 God is working in you. He wants your plans and your acts to be in keeping with his good purpose.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I have set a lot of goals in my life and have not stuck them through. Not our Father God! He had a goal in mind and He did what it took to bring us Salvation! Salvation is Here because of His endurance and faithfulness. So what I am doing on this Road Trip God Adventure is learning how to work out my salvation, realizing it is all about God working in me for His good purpose. His workout plan is usually not the way I would do things. I have a tendency to do things the easy way, but the Lord takes me down the narrow road that is longer, harder yet in the end it is the road to Grow 2 Go unto endurance!

Philippians 2:11-13

Therefore, my dear ones, as you have always obeyed [my suggestions], so now, not only [with the enthusiasm you would show] in my presence but much more because I am absent, work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, [b]with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ). 13[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while [c]effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and [d]delight.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I realized a long time ago that the beginning of my journey was giving my life to Jesus, as I received salvation. God's goal is for me to cultivate the life of Jesus in Me, not in my own strength but by allowing His Holy Spirit to work in my body, soul, will, mind and spirit as I learn to submit, yielded myself completely to God. This has been quite a journey for me, the last leg of it was learning a willessness of heart, therefore creating in me an undivided heart that is not rooted to this world.

1 Thessalonians 5:7-9

Those who sleep, sleep at night. Those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But we belong to the day. So let us control ourselves. Let us put the armor of faith and love on our chest. Let us put on the hope of salvation like a helmet. 9 God didn't choose us to receive his anger. He chose us to receive salvation because of what our Lord Jesus Christ has done.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Whenever things seem impossible, I know in Christ that I can do more than I could ever hope or imagine. My mind is my biggest detractor as it vies to be the common denominator of my spirit, so that whatever I think, I am. Yet Jesus Christ became my common denominator when I accepted Him into my heart. Salvation is my helmet of hope that keeps the fiery doubts of my enemy from penetrating my mind, so that I no longer entertain them; instead I live my life with a Huge Hope in Christ Jesus, in my salvation!

1 Peter 1:8-9

You have not seen Christ, but still you love him. You cannot see him now, but you believe in him. So you are filled with a joy that cannot be explained, a joy full of glory.9 And you are receiving the goal of your faith—the salvation of your souls.

New Century Version (NCV) The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Hebrews 2:1-4

It's crucial that we keep a firm grip on what we've heard so that we don't drift off. If the old message delivered by the angels was valid and nobody got away with anything, do you think we can risk neglecting this latest message, this magnificent salvation? First of all, it was delivered in person by the Master, then accurately passed on to us by those who heard it from him. All the while God was validating it with gifts through the Holy Spirit, all sorts of signs and miracles, as he saw fit.

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Road Trip personal thoughts!

For so long, I have strived to do so much on my own when truly, I have had the greatest gift in the world and never really valued it. My salvation! I always thought it was about me being good, serving and leading. It is not, it is about Jesus in me because of the gift of Salvation I can do my part, but He does the rest by His Spirit and Power!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water 1, 2, 3,4

8:00    Granola, Soy Milk, Pecans Craisins

    Arbonne Supplements: Hybrids, Heart Health, Joint Complex

8:30    Hot Gypsy Cold Care Tea

1:00    Mahi Mahi, Corn & Lima Beans, Tomato

7:00    Yogurt, Almonds, Granola

 

No comments: