Friday, January 9, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 8

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

 

Day 8: Thursday, January 8th 2009:

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Last night was not a good night! Disappointment knocked me off my feet. I began to entertain stupid thoughts and played along with them, something I know, I know is a dangerous thing. My attitudes were shaped by my thoughts and it was downhill into the fleshly pit from there. Bad choices!! Forgive me Lord and help me to be cleansed in spirit, soul and submitted in will and action today!

Road Trip : 2 Endurance! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  • I am thankful today for a new day.
  • I am so grateful that His Mercy is new every morning!
  • I am very thankful for the Strong Mighty Right Hand of God that pulls me out of my own stupidity-pit of self-pity!
  • I am so thankful that God is not finished with me yet, that I am Growing 2 Go=endurance!
  • I am grateful for His Holy Spirit that cleanses me and refreshes my attitudes in His Grace!
  • I am so very, very thankful for the Word of God that puts my feet on the right path towards peace, provision, purpose and in The Presence Of My God!
  • I am thankful and humbled by the Righteousness of Jesus that covers my sin!
  • I am thankful for a husband who loves me!
  • Lord, I so appreciate Your Favor for the GATORS WIN! Cool! I am a thankful Gators Fan!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

He Covers Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u1UFVspybA

Lyrics…

"Oh Lord I feel so barren and ashamed of who I am….

I lean upon your mercy as I confess my sin to You….

So, Let my life be filled with ONLY YOU…

I know someday I will be free the weight of sin shall be released, but for now He covers me.

Though the trials never end, I have learned to take them as my friend, for each day He covers me.

I suffer patiently from wrongs done to me, but vengeance is not mine to take….

It is Your grace that helps me carry on…..

….nothing can separate me from You, I know that is true!"

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I went to bed and woke up in a mood that was all about me…. Poor, poor me… and then the Holy Spirit put this song on my heart. He Covers Me. I looked it up on youtube and the video was truly icing on the cake of an awesome song…. It showed me that God is with us in all things from the little things to the horrific tragedies… in our weakness, small and large, He is always the strength that causes us to rise up out of the pits of this life as He offers us His Mighty Right Hand Of Strength. He covers us! If we keep HIM FIRST, position ourselves in His Grace, we will rise up out of our weakness into HIS STRENGTH! Hoping Huge today for You and for Me that Jesus will be our Cover! Today I Cover Myself in Jesus, I put on the Helmet of His Salvation! Just Do It! Be Covered In His Salvation Today! Jesus Covers Me! He Covers Me! I will be free!

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Lamentations 3:25

The Lord is good to those who put their hope in him. He is good to those who look to him.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Jeremiah 18:15

But my people have forgotten me. They burn incense to worthless gods. Their gods made them trip and fall as they walked on the old paths. They made them use side roads instead of roads that were built up.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Jesus, it is so easy to forget when we take off on our own and we eventually do trip up and fall. I know I do. When my independence sticks up its ugly head, I get impulsive and I do take the second best, easier traveled road. And it is so true that it is not a road that is built up and it usually is an old path, where I don't see anything new, anything that challenges my heart. On the Holy Ground of Your Presence! Wow! I don't stumble and all things are new and the adventure is so great and my life foundation is not built on soft ground, but upon a lasting foundation! Thank you Jesus! You make all our old ways…. So new!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water, 1,2,3

8:00    Arbonne Detox Sea Formula Last One!! YEAH

9:30    Exercise: elliptical walker, bicycle

1:00    Arbonne Shake: Soy Milk, Dates, Arbonne Fiber, Arbonne: Resist, Heart Health,

Pineapple, almonds, molasses

6:00    Turkey meatloaf; Asparagras

7:30    6 berry tea honey

Road Trip personal thoughts!

It was a good day today, not because of me, but simply because of Jesus in Me! He is my Champion and this road trip, Grow 2 Go has been purely an amazing journey so far in Him!

 

 

No comments: