Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 5

Grow -2 –Go… 2009 god adventure

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Day 5: Monday, January 5, 2009

You Are Worthy- Hillsong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndm5tIsoSYA

Any crown I ever worn, I lay it down,

any praise I have ever gained, I give it all to You!

For there is nothing in this world that can compare

You Alone Are Worthy.

You are worthy Oh Lord of all honor, worthy to receive all praise.

In Your Presence I kneel and with all I have to give, I will worship you.

  • You are worthy Lord of all honor, worthy to receive all praise.
  • I praise You, because of Your purity.
  • I worship You because of Who You Are…Holy
  • I praise You Worthy One because You are new every day
  • I praise You Lord Jesus, Omnipotent One, Always Near, Always Close!
  • I praise Your Name, Your Holy Name for the honor and worthiness of it
  • I praise You, Worship You in honor, respect, awe and humility. Jesus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZPy7pKlKd8

My One Desire Hillsong

All I am is devoted to you! Have Your Way in me. My One Desire, To Be Where You Are Lord! Now and forever! Jesus

BE First In My Life Today Lord Jesus! My One Desire! May all I am in my everything be devoted to You! Jesus! I pray that I will give You all I have to give, lay it all out on Your Harvest field at Your feet today, in Your Presence, Jesus…. May my life worship You. Jesus!

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Romans 8:28

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [HIS] design and purpose.

Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

Water Glasses: 1,2,3,4

7:15    Green Tea, Rose Hips Tea Honey

8:30    Arbonne Sea Detox Supplement Day 4

12:00 Arbonne Protein Shake, Arbonne Fiber, pears, almonds, carrots, Soy milk,"

Exercise! Yes! Arms, Stomach J

5:30    6 Fruit Tea

6:00    Lentil Soup

Road Trip : 2 Endurance! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  1. Lord Jesus, thank you for this apartment you have so graciously given us.
  2. I appreciate the sunshine today after a day of rain, it feels great on my soul!
  3. Thank you for a Godly husband, I am grateful Jesus!
  4. Thank you for answered prayer this past week. You are so good to us!
  5. I so appreciate that when I get up in the morning, You are always there!
  6. I appreciate so much when Your Holy Spirit speaks to my heart, awakens it!
  7. Thank You Jesus! Thank you for Your Wisdom that is new every morning!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

It was a hard day today. I so wanted something… chocolate, pizza, ice cream… I would have taken even a spoonful! I am sooooo missing TV and that is not a good thing, it shows me that I have a lot of fat on my spirit that I need to get rid of. It is so weird not watching any TV, you ought to try it for a week… I am!!! It is funny, but I miss Fox news the most! HMMMMM what does that tell me?? Am I a news junky, do I have to be in the know all the time, does that help me feel secure if I know whats happening? HMMMM. I really did not feel well with the Arbonne Cleanse in the 4th day, which is the hump day for the cleanse. I could feel my emotions being swayed by what I was feeling in my body and I realized, I need to make a conscious choice no matter how I am feeling to have a good attitude!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Ephesians 2:11-12

You who are not Jews by birth, here is what I want you to remember. You are called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "circumcised." But they have only been circumcised in their bodies by human hands. 12 Before you believed in Christ, you were separated from him. You were not considered to be citizens of Israel. You were not included in what the covenants promised. You were without hope and without God in the world.

I am sooooooo thankful for what has been promised and even more grateful for Jesus, my greatest hope! I HOPE HUGE in Him!

It was a difficult day, Jesus was LARGER than the difficulty.

No comments: