Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Road Trip Journal: Day 26

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

Grow-2-Go!

 

Day 26: Monday, January 26th, 2009:

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

"God of our life, there are days when the burdens we carry chafe our shoulders and weigh us down; when the road seems dreary and endless, the skies grey and threatening; when our lives have no music in them, and our hearts are lonely, and our souls have lost their courage. Flood the path with light, run our eyes to where the skies are full of promise; tune our hearts to brave music; give us the sense of comradeship with heroes and saints of every age; and so quicken our spirits that we may be able to encourage the souls of all who journey with us on the road of life, to Your honour and glory." Quote By Augustine

Hebrews 13:5-6

Don't be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Since God assured us, "I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you," we can boldly quote, God is there, ready to help; I'm fearless no matter what. Who or what can get to me?

The Message (MSG) Copyright © 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002 by Eugene H. Peterson

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXrWRM0E6YA

Courage Is The Strange Familiar

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

  • I praise You God of Courage and Might!
  • I praise You Strong and Mighty God, There Is No Other Like You!
  • I praise You Mighty Warrior! There Is None As Strong, None As Powerful!
  • I praise You Strength of The Weak! You Are Invincible!
  • I praise You Strong Tower! Refuge That Holds Forever Strong!
  • I praise You Truth and Light! Truth That Endures! Light That Shatters The Darkness!
  • I praise You Almighty God! You Are The Only One I Run To For Safety!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

Walk the talk! If you say it, you need to do it! Don't say it until you can be it! Hmmmm! I have had many heroes in my life that truly walked what they talked and left a lasting impression upon my life! Of course my favorite hero is Jesus Christ! I love everything about Him! Every day I learn something new about Jesus and it inspires me, challenges me to rise up to new heights as a Champion In Christ! One of my hero's here in this world is my son, Sergeant Christopher McCarthy USMC!

God has used Chris's life to teach this Marine Mom, volumes! The Lord reminded me of something today! My son' s unit called him "The Motivator" and I realize that he did not earn that knick name because of how persuasively he spoke, even though he is an amazing communicator! He earned that knick name because of what he did to back up His Words. He spoke like a confident well trained soldier, but He also acted like a courageous well trained Marine in the battles he faced. Chris was first out to lead his unit in battle, he risked his life to save other soldiers in trouble and when his unit was pinned down for hours and it looked like all was lost, he motivated them not to give up; and when His words became actions, they made their final stand with the rest of their ammo and they charged the enemy with a burst of courage and valor!

The Motivator, was not just all words and no action, he courageously led the charge, which in the end was a battle won and an unsuspecting enemy defeated! Endurance is not about what I say, it is about doing what God has trained me to do, and no matter what-- choice by choice I can be bold, strong and courageous as I am found in Christ Jesus! I can Grow 2 Go unto endurance!

Selah! Put Your Goove On, Tie The Shoe Laces On Your Dancing Shoes And Think On This One!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHwTZQLmVZQ

Soldier By Hillsong!

Road Trip personal thoughts!

On this leg of my Road Trip God Adventure, I am learning about a HUGE HOPE! On the way to endurance you have to cling tighter to hope and dig your roots deeper in the HUGE Courage that you find in Christ Jesus! There is no endurance without the courage to be bold, be strong and HOPE HUGE! I am learning to practice HUGE HOPE and Growing 2 Go in the HOPE of Christ Jesus unto endurance!

Road Trip : 2 endurance- attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1mu3F0dQz0

Our Hope Endures By Natalie Grant

  1. Thank you Jesus for being a HUGE HOPE for me, a HOPE that endures forever!
  2. I appreciate the stamina of Your hope, I know it will hold me in Your Mighty Right hand!
  3. I am so grateful for a HOPE that brings Light into my darkness!
  4. Thank you that in the worst of my life, there was always hope!
  5. I am grateful that the giants of my life did not rob my courage in the face of Your HOPE!
  6. Even so…. No matter what… HOPE! Your HOPE endures! Thank You Jesus!
  7. The rain falls on the just and the unjust, yet HOPE endures! Yes it does!

 

No comments: