Sunday, January 4, 2009

Road Trip Journal Day 3-4

Grow -2 –Go… 2009 god adventure

daily road trip journal

Heavenly hindsight 2 endurance

 

Day 3: Saturday, January 3rd 2009

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

I woke up this morning feeling very yucky in my body, yet I had a song in my spirit. Our God Reigns! I love it when I wake up with a song on my heart, in my head and on my lips. I think that is one of the little miracles of life that we miss the significance of because of our busy lives. This morning, I am taking time to listen to the music, The Holy Spirit has written on my heart for a time such as NOW! I am sitting at His feet and listening as He sings to my heart! Thank you Jesus!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G7AKpKayac

Our God Reigns By Delirious

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

Father draw us to You, past all that we see unto Your Feet in prayer for this broken world. May 2009 be the year that the Bride Of Christ fights for this broken world in prayer! You have given us 24 hours, may we give back to you 1/10 of that a day in prayer! Jesus! What an incredible message in this song, a very suitable beginning to my Road Trip Adventure 2 Endurance as I Grow 2 Go. Thank you Jesus! This Song, This Video has awakened the senses of my soul and put my spirit in a position of praise!

Kimberlymac-heart praise!

  • Lord I praise You that You are my Only Redeemer and You Reign!
  • Lord I praise You for the cross, for the freedom it bought for me! Jesus!
  • Lord I praise You, this day…. I praise You Jesus that You Reign, You Reign Forever!
  • Lord I praise You for the "Forever" of Your Eternal Reign from here to there unto forever! Jesus Name Above All Names! You Reign, You Reign! Jesus!
  • Jesus, I praise You, One And Only True God! Jesus! Forever Your Kingdom Reigns!
  • Jesus, I praise You for the freedom You gave us as a sacrifice of Your life for ours, Freedom given through the Cross of Calvary. Jesus, Savior, Redeemer! Jesus!

Road Trip 2 endurance/promises for soul nourishment

Philippians 1:6

being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;

New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

I am learning endurance in 2009. I know this is the road trip adventure that God has for me. I started with a seven day "spiritual fast" where I am being led by the Holy Spirit as what to eat for my soul, spirit, will, mind and body. It has been a very interesting trip so far. This promise in Philippians 1:6 about God finishing what He starts in me is probably the best thing the Holy Spirit could have fed me today. I am very hungry, my stomach is growling and I feel so yucky from the Arbonne Detox I am doing. I don't "think" I can do this 7 day fast or this 40 day "spiritual" diet because of my past performances of not finishing what I start. So, this scripture really speaks to me today.. I am not the finisher... He is! Jesus is the finisher in Me! I don't need to look to my past failure track record, I need to look to Jesus because He is doing something new in me today, this day! I learned from this promise that my confidence is well put in Him, He will finish this work in me because He started it. I guess that is the key... I have started so many things in my life... therefore they did not get finished. He started this.... He will finish this... I don't focus on me now, my past or the road trip ahead, if I am to Grow 2 Go all the way to endurance, then my focus needs to be on HIM, Jesus Christ... today! Ahhhhhh thank you Holy Spirit for this verse, it was very timely as You always are! Thank you!

Road Trip : 2 willessness! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  1. I am soooooo grateful for Your Grace!
  2. I am in awe of Your Provision Jesus. Thank you for the Tonto Truck Top
  3. I appreciate Your Holy Spirit: speaking, guiding and encouraging me.
  4. Thank you Jesus for answering prayer
  5. Thank you Lord for strength and will power
  6. I so appreciate the food You have provided me Jesus! Thank you!
  7. I love you Lord! Thank you for loving me right where I am at!

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Ephesians 2:4-6

But God loves us deeply. He is full of mercy. 5 So he gave us new life because of what Christ has done. He gave us life even when we were dead in sin. God's grace has saved you. 6 God raised us up with Christ. He has seated us with him in his heavenly kingdom because we belong to Christ Jesus.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip personal thoughts!

I was dead in my human nature, in the origin of my sin. You, Father God could have left me there as a consequence of the humanity of my forefathers. You chose life for me, for all of us! Thank You! Father God, Your Grace saved me, it raised me above my earthly lot to a Heavenly Promise, an eternal Kingdom. I can't tell you how much I have taken that for granted. I feel awful about that! Yet now, as I walk with Jesus on a new kind of adventure, a road trip to Endurance, I realize the importance of such a Grace as this. To Grow 2 Go unto Endurance, I must learn to be positioned in Your Grace in my now. Taking my rightful position in Your Grace, enables me to rise above my natural tendencies by the power of Your Mercy resurrected! Every day and even so now, my flesh and its wants and desires scream out: "what about me?"! This measly cry can be silenced by the bounteous, rich Voice of the Bridegroom, as I sit at His feet positioned by my Father God's Grace! Oh Lord God, forgive me for taking such a position of Grace for granted. I have you know….taken it for granted! I will not again! Jesus! Position me in Your Grace this day as I travel with Jesus Growing 2 Go until Endurance! AMEN!

Posted To YouVersion: Reverencing His Grace

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

8:00 am    Arbonne Seasource Detox Day 2

8:30 am    Green Tea, Gypsy Cold Care Tea, Honey

9:30 am    Oatmeal ½ cup Arbonne Supplements Hybrids, Heart Health,

Joint Complex,Resist

1:00 pm    Arbonne Shake-Arbonne Orange Fiber: Almonds, Yogurt, Pineapple,

Dates, Soy Milk

5:00 pm    Chicken soup

6:00 pm     6 berry tea

Water: 1,2

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

1:17 pm Feeling sluggish, headachy and tired and hoping for the strength to endure, the Grace of God to Grow 2 Go through this day! Lord help me I pray get over this afternoon hump and strengthen my spirit in Your Joy!

9:30 pm Thank you! I grew through this day! Another day in Your Presence, Provision and Strength. My endurance is growing to Go!

 

Day 4: Sunday, January 4th 2009

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

I had a pretty good day today! We were supposed to go to the Dream Center for service, so I was not sure I would feel up to it because the Arbonne Cleanse takes a lot of the toxins out of you the first three days, if you know what I mean…J! But, I really felt like I should go, so I just asked the Lord for the Grace I needed and wellllla…. He gave it! Thank you Lord Jesus!

Road Trip : 2 Good Shape-body-glory glow!

8:00 am    Arbonne Seasource Detox Day 3

8:30 am    Green Tea, Gypsy Cold Care Tea, Honey

9:30 am    Oatmeal ½ cup Arbonne Supplements Hybrids, Heart Health,

Joint Complex,Resist

1:00 pm    Arbonne Shake-Arbonne Orange Fiber: Almonds, Yogurt, Pears,

Dates, Soy Milk, Blueberry Juice, Arbonne Joint Complex, Omega 3

LWater: Not too good on water today maybe 1 glass! Need to do much better!

5:00pm    Vegetable, Turkey, Lentil Soup

7:00 pm    6 fruit tea

Exercise: NONE L

Road Trip : 2 willessness! attitude- paced- 2-appreciate!

  1. Jesus, I am so very grateful for Your Presence in my day today. Strength!
  2. I appreciate the way You love me Lord, more than I ever could imagine!
  3. Thank you Jesus for Dr. John Maxwell's message today. It inspired me.
  4. Thank you for Pastor Sam's message on transformation, it challenged me.
  5. Thank you for Your ALL in my everything today, I did better than I expected.
  6. I so appreciate how Your Word come alive through Your people. Thanks!
  7. Thank you for this apartment. Your Provision is sweet, may I never forget!
  8. Thank you for my friends who encourage me and help me learn so much!

Road Trip: Listen-Led- paced- 2 -praise!

First By Carl Cartee

*** Is not on Youtube, but I have it if you want it, email me!***

Lyrics:

The day unfolds before me

and my heart turns to You!

Lord there is only one thing I will ask,

It's that in everything I do,

You would be first,

You would be all,

You would be everything!

Whatever it takes for my will to break

and Yours be done,

If I rise or fall won't matter at all,

only that You receive the praise,

for better or worse, You would be first!

The night sweeps in around me

and the shadows build my fear,

And this test of faith has worn me thin,

But Your purpose is so clear

That You would be first,

You would be all

You would be everything

Whatever it takes for my will to break

and yours be done.

If I rise or fall,

Won't matter at all,

only that You receive the praise

For better or worse,

that You would be first.

Kimberlymac-heart praise!

  • I praise You, The First and All Of My Life, My Father God!
  • I praise Your faithfulness, every morning I wake, You are my First Presence!
  • I praise You Lord Jesus, Omnipresent God. First and Last!
  • I praise You Abba Father, You are my all in my everything!
  • I praise You, Lord Jesus for Your Strong Purposes, that override all doubt!
  • I praise You Lord Jesus, Your Will is strong, Your will is mighty to save!
  • I praise you from my heart of hearts, Sovereign Almighty One!
  • I praise you with an endurance that puts You first in my all and everything! Jesus

Road Trip ramah: Spiritual Nourishment 4 strength!

Ephesians 2:7-10

He has done it to show the riches of his grace for all time to come. His grace can't be compared with anything else. He has shown it by being kind to us because of what Christ Jesus has done. 8 God's grace has saved you because of your faith in Christ. Your salvation doesn't come from anything you do. It is God's gift. 9 It is not based on anything you have done. No one can brag about earning it. 10 God made us. He created us to belong to Christ Jesus. Now we can do good things. Long ago God prepared them for us to do.

New International Reader's Version (NIRV) Copyright © 1996, 1998 by International Bible Society

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

When I think about God making me, creating me, shaping all of me with the foresight of His purpose in mind for me, it really does help me to grow, enduring through the things that I can't wrap my mind around or feel I can't handle a day longer! I realize that God does not want to change my situations that I cry out to Him about, He wants to change me to become more and more dependent upon The One Whom I truly belong to and with. I may be in this world, but I am not of it! My destiny, that God sent His Son to die for, is not one I can earn but one I can realize through faith in Christ Jesus. I am shaped by the Grace of God, there is no other greater position in this life but to be found in Him! I may have a lot of opportunities to choose from, many different paths I could take and too many things to decide whether to experience or not, yet throughout my day, I know God has something specific for me, something He has prepared for me… first! I so want to be aware of His First desire for me! I don't want to take second place in this world when I can position myself in His Heavenly Realm of Grace, His First Place for me and realize the dreams of His heart for me! God has dreamed a dream of me and now I desire to be completely a part of His revelation of purpose! God saved me for His intentions to be revealed in me and through me. His Salvation is a gift that is given freely with no prerequisites and in a salvation as great as this, I take joy and grow in strength and endurance in Him!

Road Trip personal thoughts of Kimberlymac!

10:17 pm This day has ended well… and You Lord really helped me grow through it. You gave me two friends today that are going to be accountable partners for me. I call them my "Firstees"! Thanks for that encouragement Lord. I went to church on Your strength and I am so glad I did because I made a connection and got a revelation that I have been waiting for. If I let the way I was feeling rule my decision, I would not have made that divine connection. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: